276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Souls and Sorrows (Monsters & Muses Book 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book is a dark romance and contains content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Potentially unsettling content includes, but is not limited to: The plot in this book was just so much fun to follow. I was really invested in the world and how much world-building went into it. I just loved seeing what would happen next and I was very interested in seeing what it would be. This story just kept me super engaged in the story and I thought it was a lot of fun to read. The world in this book was just built very nicely and it gave the book such a fun element while I was reading and it just made me even more engaged in the story.

Goodreads Loading interface - Goodreads

Arianna was alright. I understood her character and am glad she grew throughout the book. I honestly thought she was alright, not my favorite character. However, the two together were cute. I love how Arianna was so concerned and worried about her past (because that’s all she knew) and Cash, after learning about some of her past, gave her the time and all of his attention. Nobody asked him to step in. I had everything under control, but by the time I shuffled onstage, there was no chance to stop him. Men ogled and touched as I offered my body and soul to the highest bidder, and I could tell my stranger didn’t like what he saw. Or maybe he did. Maybe he liked it too much, and that was why his number shot up. A quarter billion dollars and one existential crisis later, Cash Primrose was dragging me down the aisle in the name of convenience. I suppose it could be worse. My new husband treats me as an equal, which is more than most women in my world get. Still, I find myself constantly expecting the other shoe to drop. For the beast who hides himself away, except in the dead of night, to show his true colors. I’m waiting for the monster my mother always promised would come. But maybe that monster is me. Souls and Sorrows (Monsters and Muses, #5) by Sav R. Miller – eBook Details cash. oh how i love you. i honestly thought you were gay there for a minute but when the book opened up about why & how you weren’t with a woman was like GAHHHHHH. i think that your character is so incredibly interestingBefore bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep. It was so heartwarming seeing Kal in father mode. I actually like the brother-in-law role that Kal has for himself. He cares not just for Elena, but for her loved ones. The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:

Souls and Sorrows by Sav R Miller | Waterstones

During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book. Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset. Her new husband treats her as an equal, as a partner (which is more than most women in the Mafia world get). But she can't help but wait for the monster that her mother assured her, will ALWAYS come.Honestly, I was flying into my happy place throughout this journey. Again I absolutely loved Kal & Elena's story but after them, Cash!!!! You made me weak on my knees. I enjoyed Cash & Ariana’s story. They had a lot of chemistry and I loved watching their relationship develop. I really thought I would love Cash because he was a sexy lawyer with dirty mouth and wore glasses, and I love men with glasses, but the things this man did. I've read some really weird shit in my life that I thought was hot, but the things this man was doing WERE NOT. The examples: Cassius pulled a MGK and made Ariana a custom made engagement ring with sharpened shanks that would dig into her skin if she tries to get it off. Let it be a reminder for my bratty little wife, should she think about stepping out on me. If I won't have her, no one else will either."

Souls and Sorrows by Sav R. Miller ePub - Read eNovel Souls and Sorrows by Sav R. Miller ePub - Read eNovel

Look, I love dark romances, and the book seemed really interesting when I read the blurb, but when I started reading it, everything I thought would be great wasn't. His love. Discomfort lodges in my throat as I think about those three words I swear he almost said the other day. The real horror wasn’t that he felt them, though—it’s how desperate I apparently am to hear him say it. As if my entire life has been leading up to this one moment, for someone to see me at my worst and still want me anyway.” It is an extraordinary piece of work, a perfect balancing act with terror on one side and love on the other. This exceptionally well-written novel is all about suspense, thrill and drama, including the relationships between generations and what happens between long-standing friends. The characters are sensitively portrayed, as is their recovery, and the hopeful ending is realistic. Readers of domestic dramas will be enthralled. For those who love gritty, somewhat nasty mysteries with weird, and an exotic setting in one of the world’s most famous cities, this thriller mystery will satisfy. It is perfect for a long plane trip or a rainy weekend. Details About

Yesterday, when she bared herself before me, I didn't allow myself to look. Didn't want to indulge in such sins of the flesh before she was officially mine.

Sav R. Miller | Bestselling Romance Author Sav R. Miller | Bestselling Romance Author

Oh boy I'm really going against the grain here, I think I'm the first 2 star review. Pls don't come for me.. I had everything under control, but by the time I shuffled onstage, there was no chance to stop him. I actually think this one is my favorite so far in the series. The story is based off of Eros and Psyche - which is another favorite Olympian couple. The two main leads revolve two characters we seen previously- Ariana (Elena’s younger sister) and Cash (Lenny’s older brother.) It can be read as a stand alone, although best be read with the previous four books beforehand.

He made her a ring which she couldn’t get off if she wanted, because her finger would probably start bleeding badly. We love a strong man that can defend his wife, no matter the cost, but this one was a little strange. When you get into a fight and one has a gun, do you expect hint to shoot his driver? NO! I found that to be really far fetched and just weird. The was smut after, which was fine, but I didn’t really think the shooting of Cash’s driver was necessary, or believable at all. It just was so outlandish I got pulled out of the book. She could sever the beating heart from my warm body, and I wouldn’t stop her right now No other thoughts, only Cash demanding to get slapped more than once because it makes him proud that Ariana is his wife 🫠 The characters are flawed, yet beyond perfect. The cameos and intersection of other stories is what I live for. I won’t go into details, but if you like that sort of thing, you’ll love this book. A quarter billion dollars and one existential crisis later, Cash Primrose was dragging me down the aisle in the name of convenience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment