276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brutal Prince: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (Brutal Birthright Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was so excited to read this bc enemies to lovers?? Fake marriage?? Yes please 🤭🤭 and the book started so well with such good pacing and all plus the badass- AND JEALOUSY- scenes were just🤌, but the rest was not that good Do not forget to recommend brutal Prince by Sophie Lark to someone out there. You might just make their day with that!

She has a slight obsession with hiking, bodybuilding, and live comedy shows. Her perfect day would be taking the kids to Harry Potter World, going dancing with Mr. Lark, then relaxing with a good book and a monster bag of salt and vinegar chips. stars 😬 I expected a lot more from this but the beginning was ROUGH. I can see why people loved it but I couldn’t deal with a 30 year old man acting like a brat. Not that I’m crying any tears for her. I heard her father hired Demi Lovato to perform. I mean, it ain’t Halsey, but it’s still pretty good. The relationship with the brothers made me very emotional- I literally cried 💀 bc of personal reasons I always become a mess reading about such relationships whether it is with brothers or whatever. I loved and hated those scenes at the same time but anyways we stan Sebastian bc he got two knees but only one sister jumping off a cliff right now. Unarguably one of the best romance books I have read in a while, Brutal Prince by Sophie Lark is a handful when it comes to teasers. Brutal Prince teases you to read a chapter and consume even more chapters as they come.James Dawson just sold the biggest tech company in Silicon Valley. He’s come to the city for a fresh start. But also to rub his success in the face of the woman who rejected him eight years earlier: Anika Knight. Will Marco manage to steal Anika’s heart along with her business? Or will James fall in love with her all over again, despite his best efforts to the contrary?” Author’s additional notes: “I knew I needed someone hot as hell to melt Riona’s icy heart. Raylan is a rancher, a soldier, and a southern boy with charm to burn. Best of all, he loves a challenge. My favorite parts to write were the fish-out-of-water scenes, when uptight Riona ends up on Raylan’s ranch. I loved finding creative ways for Raylan to use his riding crop…” Her father took everything from me: my money, my family, my life. He has to pay for what he’s done. And she’s the only thing that can hurt him…” She’s kinda annoying like what do you mean “I’m ThE oNe ThAT cArRiEd HiM aWAy” you are the dumb btch that made sure his knee and dreams got destroyed so maybe you gotta shut that big mouth of yours.

Listen, I don’t mind dark romance guys like one of my fave series is a dark romance serie, but I have a limit 😭 him doing that spa thing made me very uncomfortable and him finding it SEXY how she was drowning??? I’m sorry but no. Plus a couple of the things he said didn’t sit well with me. Once again, I know they are enemies and obviously they are going to be shitty to each other but there is a limit to what I can take and he just sprinted over the line while giving me the finger during some scenes- besides that I could not for the life of me imagine him as an attractive guy like all I saw was a blurry white face with stark blue eyes and hair thats hard bc of the amount of gel that’s in it He accuses them of Stealing a watch from his place and although they deny it, Aida knew she truly had the watch. A fight between Sebastian and the bodyguard soon begins with Sebastian taking a beating from the man who “looks like a boxer.” Dante is the oldest, so he sits on my father’s right-hand side. Nero’s on the left, with Sebastian next to him. I’m at the foot of the table, where my mother would sit if she were still alive. Dante shoots us a stern look. He’s still talking to our father, but he knows we’re plotting something. So, while my father and Dante are droning on about the tower, I mutter to Sebastian, “We should go over there.”I don’t give a shit what the Griffins are doing. Except that I don’t like anybody having fun without me. Holly Summers has all grown up, it seems. She used to be a thing thing that lived across their hall. Now she has bloomed into adulthood and her chosen line of work is a political advisor. As such she is the hottest and most in demand advisor in London and everyone would love to offer her a job. Author’s additional notes: “I knew I had to end the Brutal Birthright series with the biggest twists, the most intense action, and the hottest hero yet. I’ve always had a soft spot for Sebastian from the very first book – you’re going to be so surprised where his journey takes him!” Sinners Duet Series When it comes to life, Lex has chosen an unusual path. She’s not only a heart breaker when it comes to men, but she makes her living as a thief. She’ll do whatever it takes to pull the wool over men’s eyes and feels entitled to take what she wants from them. She’ll be even more interested in taking it if it is expensive. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide.

The Griffins’ palatial estate sits right on the edge of the lake, in the heart of the Gold Coast. They’re setting off fireworks to make sure absolutely everybody in the city knows their little princess is having a party—as if it wasn’t already promoted like the Olympics and the Oscars combined. Aida is the last child of the Gallo family. She has three older brothers whom she loves dearly. Until the night of the fire incident, Aida had been hidden by her father from the general eye, protected from those who would wish to do her harm, or perhaps protect the world around her from Aida herself. Their bitter rivalry reignites when Aida, the youngest and wildest Gallo sibling, crashes a party at the Griffin mansion, accidentally setting fire to the library.She hated Callum’s guts when she first meets him and hates him even more when they are betrothed to marry. She hated everything about the arrangement. I see his scowl illuminated by the blue and gold light. Yup, definitely the same expression he gets when he looks at me. Author’s additional notes: “This was the first romance novel I ever wrote. It’s a loose modern adaptation of my all-time favorite romance “Persuasion” by Jane Austen. I identify with the heroine’s inability to ever stop longing for her first and only love. I later gender-swapped this concept for my mafia novel “Bloody Heart”.” UM HELLO WOW WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AMAZING STORY. I know people have been loving Sophie Lark, which made me nervous because that meant I had super high expectations going into this book. But when the book started, I LOOOOVED Aida's character and how she's not the typical mafia romance heroine. She gets along well with her brothers, can hold her own in a fight, and has a curvy figure. She does something at a party that her and her brothers crashed that was hosted by one of their rival families, which causes so much tension that Aida is forced to marry Callum, one of the sons of that family. Callum is running for office and despises Aida, but there's no denying he's intrigued by their chemistry. Aida despises Callum too, but they marry to appease tension between their families.

If you’re into the suspenseful, crime-induced romance genre, look no further than Sophie Lark. She is an incredibly prolific author that produced over 20 books in a span of a few years, each one greater than the other.

Publication Order of Sinners Duet Books

Author’s additional notes: “Two of my favorite films are “La La Land” and “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”, because they show how Hollywood can be a world unto itself, with its own history and culture. honestly i'm so sad the book is over but i can’t wait to continue the series, especially nero's book 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 For the rest of the book, she was okay. I never really loved her throughout the book but I didn’t hate her either

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment