276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Jock Foot Slave: BDSM Straight-to-Gay Older Man College Jock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I tried to move but realized I couldn't. My hands were tied to the legs of a chair and my feet were both bound to a large wooden table. I was completely helpless, spread eagle on the floor, and soon realized I was naked. I screamed out for help. I know now, though, that life is never that simple and uncomplicated, but not for one minute could I have envisaged the way our lives would change beyond anything we could ever truly understand.

To show me the last sentence wasn't a joke, Nikki snipped the scissors a few times. That was enough to convince me. I kissed, each toe, all twenty of them on each woman's foot, as I bowed before them. They both laughed hard and Nikki even offered up her second foot. The Rooney family who were jailed for 79 years in total for modern day slavery and fraud. Photograph: Lincolnshire police/EPA

Master Haku Foot Saga: Chapter 8 by MasterHakusFootSlave, literature

Each day, faggot, you feel the urge. You are eager and desperate to serve. You have chatted with so many MASTERS (mostly so-called masters), craving their attention to fill the voids of your life. Through disappointment after disappointment you learned that a truly superior MAN is what he claims to be: areal dominant MALEwho is always leading others, his family, his friends and his slaves. That's the kind of MAN you need in your pitiful and perverted life. Someone you want to be owned by, someone who controls your whole being. Never refuse to do a task I tell you to no matter how gross, embarrassing, or weird it is. Even if it ruins your reputation or could get you into legal trouble, you gladly take that risk. You always do as you are told.

If at any moment I embarrass, humiliate, and expose you for being the submissive little foot freak that you are, you don't complain about it. I gave go right then and there because I’m not a good lier and he had clearly known what had happened. However, we soon learned that his easy-to-love persona masked problems. Not long after having the whooping cough vaccine at four, Alan had started having seizures. Consequently, his education suffered and, despite Mum’s desperate pleas to health professionals that Alan had been left with mild learning difficulties, she was told she was being over-anxious and there was nothing wrong. That Christmas, Alan came to stay at our home and we soon discovered another problem when we found the bin full of empty beer cans. Two months after that first phone call, we finally got to see him. My husband and I, along with Mum and our other brother, drove to a pub for the meeting. It was an agonising journey. My stomach churned the whole way and all I could do was gently grip Mum’s hand – none of us had any idea what to expect.

Happy Mother's Day (part 2) by aubreyplaza96, literature

As Alan was led into the pub, it took every ounce of energy I could muster to stop myself falling to my knees and sobbing. That is not how I wanted him to remember the reunion – I wanted it to be a happy occasion; a new and positive start. So, instead, as I held him in my arms, my face crumpled into his shoulder. I never wanted to let him go again.

After listening to this hypno session, you will be an obedient (gay)foot slave of Master Matt, also known as Dutchfoot46. These were the last girls I wanted to see. They had both separately shown interests in me in the past few weeks and I had snubbed them both. Jennifer was crazy, and a bit too chubby for me, and so was Nikki plus she had short hair and I just wasn't in to that. They sat on my couch and told me they were waiting for my roommate. Whatever, I thought, as long as they were gone before the pills took effect. These are to make sure you don't try to escape. You will eat one of these every day. They are not sleeping pills like the ones you took, they will make you completely weak and docile. We don't want you ever trying to escape; you will be here forever as a foot slave to both of us, and these will make sure you don't have the energy to try to escape from your bonds. You will never have sex with us, though. That's the fun part, for us, not you" they both laughed.i am a foot slave of Master Matt 2023-10-31T18:28:26Z Comment by kissed by an angel touched by the devil First of all, you aren't worthy of either one of us. Just so you know, you were the last guy either one of us has decided to try to date. We are lesbians now, and you..." Jen said with a smile" are our new slave."

Now I’ve known him for a long time, and we’ve done a lot of crazy things together and with our other friends but this, I didn’t know what was going to happen.If I bless you with selfies or feet pics, you must screenshot every single one. You should feel honored I sent them to you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment