276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No7 Flawless Finishing Loose Powder - Translucent - 13gram

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a pale english rose complexion so the 'translucent' is perfect! it makes my foundation last longer and means I use my No7 pressed powder less throughout the day. It really gives a nice matt and 'radiant' effect, and prevents my face from looking 'chalky' from too much powder around the pores on my cheeks. Manuel Espinoza is a makeup artist and a StyleSeat Pro based in Los Angeles with over a decade of experience in the industry. Could No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Translucent be THE best budget undereye setting powder? Yes, that’s right, people — and here’s my review.

With that said, the first product on the undereye spotlight is the No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in the shade Translucent. The No7 Perfect Light Setting Powder is super finely milled — it reminds me of talc. You only need the slightest dab of product. Once applied to the skin, I’d describe it as lightweight and pretty much invisible. It sets concealer down nicely without adding extra cakiness. The range has been inspired by makeup artist Huda Kattan’s belief that “baking” (the act of applying a liquid base and a powder, waiting a few minutes, and then brushing it off) is the best way to achieve a flawless finish, but this multipurpose product worked just as well when used as a radiance-enhancing powder, ever so subtly colour-correcting and leaving a translucent veil that was both matte and luminous. Fair: Talc, Polyamide-5, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Pantolactone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).Ideal for prolonging the wear of make-up, this powder is the perfect finale, recommended as part of an easy 3-step regime.

Look for a translucent powder that offers to help with what you’re looking to achieve, explains Neil Scibelli, makeup artist and beauty expert. “For example, the blurring, pore minimizing, oil reducing, etc.” The main thing, he further explains, is to understand your skin's concerns and the type of finish you’re looking to achieve. Translucent: Talc, Polyamide-5, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua (Water), Pantolactone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). If you’re looking for a powder that has staying power, Huda Beauty’s Easy Bake could well become a staple in your makeup kit. There’s the translucent Sugar Cookie hue, which we’d suggest works best for brightening fairer skin tones, as well as seven other sheer shades – so there’s sure to be one that works for you. Blurs pores like a dream - Love this! Blurs pores and makes full coverage foundation look smooth and soft.”* Step 1: To prepare your skin, apply a primer from our No7 Airbrush Away range, followed by the No7 foundation of your choice.Reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines leaving skin looking visibly smoother and more refined. Ideal for touch-ups and helps to prolong make-up wear. We were also impressed with how long it lasted – it kept our tester’s makeup in place for a solid 10 hours. No7 Flawless Finishing Pressed Powder - this ultra-fine, velvety-soft finishing powder is expertly formulated to mattify the skin and won’t settle into fine lines. The clever light diffusing particles provide a blurring effect, helping you to keep that radiantly flawless look. Medium: Talc, Polyamide-5, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua (Water), Pantolactone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). Contains Vitamin E and Pro-vitamin B5 to care and condition and Hyaluronic acid to help keep the skin hydrated

Apply foundation and concealer. Wait until you have used the loose powder before putting on any eye or cheek makeup. Use my concealer of choice—usually the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer—and make sure it’s blended well, with no creases Sodium Hyaluronate - gives long-term moisturising benefits. It attracts moisture in skin cells and reduces dryness and flaking by increasing skin hydration. Neil Scibelli is a New York City–based celebrity makeup artist and beauty expert. He focuses largely on fashion, celebrity, and television as well as sharing his beauty education via contributions to various makeup outlets.Setting powders set your makeup and add an almost extra layer of stay-proof action to it while translucent powders work to make the existing product look smoother and more blended, explains Scibelli. Setting powders are also a little more pigmented than translucent powders and often come in the same color as your skin tone, he says. One thing Boots omits to mention is that the quantity of the product has been reduced from 20g to 13g, with no obvious reduction in price. I only became aware of this when I realised how little time the powder was lasting. A short while ago, the No7 ' Perfect Light Loose Powder' was withdrawn, and rebranded as 'No 7 Flawless Finishing Loose Powder'. The product seems exactly the same. Indeed, Boots assures customers online, 'Rest assured, the formulation of this product remains the same, giving you great results'. Unscrew the loose powder lid and sprinkle some into the lid. Using the velour puff with three fingers under the ribbon, press the powder onto the puff.

Using a powder brush, sweep over the face to buff the powder in and remove excess. you can put a tiny bit on the brush if needed, but I just use the brush clean.

Find in store

Build your confidence with flawless, feel-good skin in a flash with our No7 Airbrush Away Finishing Powder. This finely milled, weightless finishing powder is expertly formulated to mattify and seamlessly set make-up in place, helping to reduce shine and blur imperfections for a flawless matte finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment