276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3x Ghost Hunting Touch Activated Flashing Balls Flash Cat Toy Paranormal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also noticed an image from the QQQ Pet Products page was the same image used for the Des-Tech logo. I asked about the missing accelerometer, even showing him (via Skype video) both products side-by-side, indicating the identical tilt sensor and lack of accelerometer in both. I promote science, critical thinking, and skepticism through his blog “I Am Kenny Biddle” and the in-depth articles on CSI. A level surface will ensure that they are flashing because of paranormal activity rather than movement due to being on an unloved surface.

Its quick, random spin action will encourage your cat to get into hunting mode with fun ribbons to play with. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. This is of course great for your pet and also great if a ghost takes the bait and attempts to interact with the ball as even the slightest touch, vibration or movement could cause the ball to flash wildly.Everett also gave me a similar explanation, adding that DesBiens might perhaps not be as knowledgeable about his product as he suggests. On his Facebook page, he states he “specializes in audio and investigation technology with knowledge in electronics and physics.

Kenny Biddle is a science enthusiast who investigates claims of paranormal experiences, equipment, photos, and video. I also related the results of my simple experiments to him, which were different than what he had observed. In addition, DesBiens claims he also paid extra for upgraded batteries, which turned out to be the common AG3 batteries often seen in toys such as this.You'll find that you are able to knock on the table, or even pick up and slowly rotate a ball quite significantly without them triggering at all. Accelerometers measure tilt by looking at the acceleration they experience from earth’s gravity” (Federick’s 2018). The problem isn't that cats toys aren't sensitive enough to detect movement, or that they're over sensitive. Since we sell these ghost-hunting cat balls in a pack of three, you can easily identify if you are in the presence of an intelligent spirit. Since we sell them in a pack of three, you can easily identify if you are in the presence of an intelligent spirit.

However if the ball flashed again when you next say "light the ball if you are female", then this might suggest a false positive trigger, rather than an intelligent response. These assumptions are often what fuel amateur investigations and the main ingredient for TV show ratings. The best cat toy balls are guaranteed to provide little kitties with hours of nonstop fun and exercise. Sure, the supplier he dealt with sold him upgrades and parts that were not installed, but it was still his responsibility to check that these upgrades were implemented. If you ask the spirits to touch a ball and it flashed, next ask it to touch a different one you know you are talking to a spirit that is intelligent.Letting your cat catch her "prey", in this case a cat chaser toy, will help fulfill that drive and keep your cat interested in play.

They are designed for cats and pets, but have been used by paranormal investigators for some times now.He responded to my inquiry within a few hours: “The device I am selling, I have worked directly with the manufacturer to secure branding rights as well as improve for paranormal investigations. This device has had internal modifications done (including a new accelerometer) at my request to make it more efficient and not as sensitive for an investigation environment. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment