276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fern the Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic - Rainbow Fairies): The Rainbow Fairies Book 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Years ago I had to give my beautiful collection away, now still part of my childhood school where little girls are picking their favourite fairies and playing pretend. The girls melt the ice with the warmth of their hands, and Rachel retrieves Fern and warms the fairy with her breath. They love the The Rainbow Series and, with instructor support, it's appropriate for all reading levels. Kirsty spots a perfect circle of ivy, then Rachel discovers a rock covered in green fairy dust when she sits down to tie her shoe. I got this book from my local library the antrim library a couple of weeks ago and it was super good and now I can’t wait because I am going today to see if there is more Rainbow Magic books:)Really Good!

After the girls saved Fern, they are stuck in the hedge maze, but luckily some of the animal friends helps them escape and let this fairy go home to the pot and reunite her sisters. In the books, Fern is very gentle and kind, she shows this by having almost an affection for all the animals that help her, Kirsy and Rachel get back to the pot-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow. Linda Chapman has written over 50 children's fiction books, including the following series: My Secret Unicorn, Stardust, Not Quite a Mermaid, and Unicorn School. In every one of the four books of this series that I read, the two insta-friends get fairy dust sprinkled over them, shrink to fairy size, and grow wings. This sweet series sparks the imagination, prompts reasoning skills, and provides some wonderful teaching moments.

Under the willow tree, Fern turns the girls back into humans and greets Bertram first, before reuniting happily with Ruby, Amber, and Saffron (who introduces her to Queenie). I also get a lot of good suggestions for new fairies sent in by my readers, and sometimes if they're very good I use them as the basis for a new series.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It's the end of the year and I want my students to learn to read for enjoyment since I've been grilling them all year.

That being said, I do think it stands out from the other books, set in a more unique part of the island and featuring an ensemble of woodland animals. These books are reading Level 2 and appeals to both boys and girls, plus they can help each other with words. Here is a library of books created by a community of parents and children where you can browse books that others have enjoyed and recommended.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment