276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker Power Bank, 313 Portable Charger (PowerCore Slim 10K) 10000mAh Battery Pack with High-Speed PowerIQ Charging Technology for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and More

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What You GetPowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C to C cable, travel pouch, and welcome guide. And only go for the 20W over the 18W if it’s a little more cost as in truth 18W Vs 20W performance isn’t significant.

These include implementing the International Data Transfer Agreement (IDTA) and the UK international data transfer addendum to the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses for international data transfers (UK Addendum) for transfers of personal data between us and each of our sub-processors, which requires all sub-processors to protect personal data they process from the UK in accordance with UK data protection laws.

Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices. We consulted with additional mechanical and electrical engineers as well as avid travelers and friends and family to design this battery of rigorous testing to encompass all the aspects of what makes a portable charger worth owning. We also checked which models could handle tablet charging, whether they came with battery indicators, and even exceptional extras like in-built flashlights.

Whether you're looking to power your laptop while you travel or keep your phone from dying before you get home, we've found the best options for your electronics and your wallet. I’m not frustrated by it because I had the money to upgrade to a high end product as soon as I noticed this issue.When the trickle-charging mode is on, the last LED light will remain green, regardless of battery status.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment