276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Leucillin Natural Antiseptic Spray | Antibacterial, Antifungal & Antiviral | for Dogs, Cats and All Animals | for Itchy Skin, Minor-wound Care and All Skin Care Health | 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like that the spray is like a fine mist because it has a good surface area coverage and it doesn’t bother blue.

They also say that it doesn't sting when sprayed on and that it can be used on most cuts, grazes, and bite sites. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at veterinary. Our girl, unfortunately, suffers a lot with harness rub and a few days using this really helps with the chaffing and helps her heal quicker. This stuff is great for minor nicks and grazes, and also debriding scabbing that is ready to come off (but gets stuck in the fur).Some say that it' s a good reliable product and they always keep some in their first aid kit for their dog. When things happen you’re in such a panic that you don’t know what to use to clean the area or get rid of any nasty germs so this product is a total godsend.

Leucillin is available throughout Europe to Canada, Hong Kong to Iceland, everyone shares in the desire for happy healthy pets. If you’re happy to receive marketing and fundraising information in any of the following ways please check the relevant boxes. And plus must say that I have 6 furry baby's and plus just to say I had cut on my finger and sprayed some on myself and works on humans to. Please be advised that during busier periods, such as Christmas and Black Friday, parcel deliveries may take longer to be delivered. Please speak to your veterinary surgeon, there is many things that may cause this but you will need to get this diagnosed by a vet.Having four dogs and a parrot means that the chance of minor injuries and accidents is highly likely and this antiseptic spray should help reduce any infections. The keratin revitalizes the hair coat’s natural protective layer while aloe vera provides soothing relief of inflammation and itchy, scaly skin.

We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.Licking the treated wound is not advised, as it would reduce the efficiency of the medication, but it would have no side effects for the pet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment