276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bottom Inspired Birthday Card - Happy Ruddy Birthday IN42

£1.745£3.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have compiled a few birthday card messages from the heart below, to get you started. Our top tip is be sincere in your birthday card greetings and your friends and family will love it! Happy Birthday Wishes by Theme As you celebrate your birthday, may you continue to inspire and put laughter on the faces of those you encounter. I wish you experience pure happiness in life and that you never abandon your dreams. Don’t worry about your age. You are still younger than your next birthday. Have a special celebration, my girl. It'll be on the telly! They're going to televise it?! What if my auntie's watching? What's illegal about betting on a horse? A horse? Madame Swish is is a horse? Yeah! Why, what did you think it was? Oh, no, nothing, nothing.

Yeah, well, it worked for him! Stop trying to spoil my birthday! Look, "Best wishes from the lads on the Ark Royal.Damn! That's no good! Eddie! Eddie! You've got to take me upstairs and hide me in the cupboard! - What? - Take me upstairs and hide me in the cupboard! I can't get upstairs by myself. Rather a bumper crop of cards this year! Popular guy, you see! How many cards did you get? How thoughtless of me! You didn't get any, did you? Because YOU glued up the letter box. You’ve always had it in you to do great things and look at you now! We couldn’t be prouder. Happy Birthday! No, Richie, you don't want to see that! Why are you called Hedgehog? Give me a hedgehog and I'll show you why.

Yes, you jolly well should! - Shall we give him the bumps? - YEAH! No! - How old are you? - Two! No, one! Happy birthday, Richie. Well, how many ways are there? Well, you'll come first, second or third, won't you? Well, how many people are gonna be there? Well, a few thousand. If I must choose just one friend in my lifetime, I would choose you, over and over again! I cannot put into words how important you are to me. Happy Birthday!

${Product.ProductName}

Who's confirmed? Oh, Eddie, you're so old-fashioned! Nobody confirms invites these days! They turn up when they feel like it.

Hello? Is anyone coming? # Happy birthday to me! # Happy birthday to me! # Happy birthday, dear me-e-e # Happy birthday to me! # You can't come in! It distinctly said on the invite "No jeans"! Where's your bottle? You can't come in either, then! And you 20 birds, I told you no bikinis! Bugger off! None of you can come in! That's right, all 2,000 of you, bugger off! I'd rather play with Eddie and his great mates! Yes? I don't care if you ARE Valerie Singleton in the nude, bugger off! You should see a doctor, mate. On this special day, I wish you all the very best and all the joy you can ever have. May you be blessed today, tomorrow and the days to come! Happy birthday my lovely sister. This one's from Abba with "Happy Christmas 1973" written in it, and this one's from "the people of the Soviet Union "in grateful thanks to Comrade Richie"! It's in Russian! You just put the Rs the wrong way round.Oh! Get the ambulance! We haven't got an ambulance! Anyway, we don't need one because I've just had a fantastic idea! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'll never walk again! I'll never play tennis! You'll have to carry me to the toilet! You'll see my knob! Right, just relax, because you might feel a moment's discomfort! OK. Here’s wishing you all the special things in life that bring you happiness, love and joy. Have a lovely birthday.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment