276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEPTUNE Replica Game of Thrones Sword Longclaw Jon Snow, Multi-Colour (NTLPGOT106)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now onto the sword itself. The blade is very nice and I love the "etchings." The pommel is leather and is wrapped very nicely. The hilt is sweet as well. And the wolf's head is very detailed and I absolutely love the eyes of the wolf. The only complaint is that the wolf's head is possibly a little too big (but no biggie there).

I was a little dubious as to how Longclaw would look in "person" once I received it but I was pleasantly surprised. I like that it has somewhat of an edge to it, though just blunt enough to slip easily through customs in Australia. The only items that we cannot accept are earrings for pierced ears and perishable items, such as food or drink. Ned Stark's bastard son, Jon Snow was raised at Winterfell on near-equal footing with his siblings. He joined the Night’s Watch where he serves as steward to Lord Commander Mormont. Despite his instincts to join Robb on the battlefield, he stayed up north to honor his vows to the Watch. While traveling beyond the Wall with the Lord Commander, he was separated from the rest of the group. The Game of Thrones Collection is a series of collectable weapons and armour painstakingly recreated from the actual props used on HBO®’s hit fantasy epic Game of Thrones. The officially licensed collectables are made from the highest quality materials and have been crafted with special attention to reproduce the authentic details found on the props.

Write Your Own Review

Ned Stark's bastard son, Jon was raised at Winterfell on near-equal footing with his siblings. He joined the Night’s Watch where he serves as steward to Lord Commander Mormont. Despite his instincts to join Robb on the battlefield, he stayed up north to honour his vows to the Watch. While travelling beyond the Wall with the Lord Commander, he was separated from the rest of the group. This item is not a toy, please keep out of the reach of children. This replica sword is intended solely for display purposes as a collector's item. Official HBO Licensed Product 2018 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game of Thrones is a trademark of Home Box Office, Inc. Produced under License by Jalic Inc. Intricately designed using stainless steel metal, the Game of Thrones Longclaw replica sword is a must-have accessory for any ardent Game of Throne fan. The Longclaw replica sword is one of the many collectable weapons and armours recreated from original props used in HBO’s groundbreaking series, Game of Thrones. The great news is that we currently have the Longclaw replica sword readily available at an affordable rate. The Valyrian Steel ® Collection is a series of weapons and arms created from the fantasy world of author George R.R. martin's best selling book series "A Song of Ice and Fire". Each limited edition entry in this collection is made of only the highest quality materials available with special attention made to the finish and detailing. Based on Mr. Martin's meticulously detailed notes and descriptions, the design of each piece reflects the rich characters and history of his magnificent saga.

I just received #635 in the mail today for my christmas present and I must say that this sword is beautiful. I've been a life-long lover of all things fantasy and medieval. I have always dreamed of owning an actual sword and armor and with this sword I have taken the first step in fulfilling those dreams.This adult collectable is officially licensed from HBO's hit series Game of Thrones. Made of Stainless steel, includes a certificate of authenticity and a display plaque. Longclaw, the ancestral sword of House Mormont for 5 centuries, is a top-class Valyrian Steel Bastard sword. It was under the possession of Jon Snow, who was the brother of Arya Stark and son of Lord Joer Mormont. His father passed Longclaw’s sword to him after retiring from the lordship role. There was another reason behind rewarding Longclaw to Jon Snow. Jon Snow saved Jeor’s life from a wight. Before passing Longclaw to Jon Snow, Joer revealed the fact that he named this sword after a wolf and bear. Jon was quite hesitant, and he also refused to take it, but on insisting by his father, he kept it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment