276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New Direction Tackle carbon bait boat pods

£39.5£79.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are a few bits that you won’t like. The hand controller is a bit naff, and I wasn’t going to watch my hard-earned sail 500m away, but in theory, it should work. The props aren’t the quietest either, but they offer a surprising amount of speed. It even has a feature that lets you map the bottom, ensuring that your bait makes its way directly to those fish-holding, underwater features. The controller on the Microcat III Standout Features Have you been thinking about a way to keep your boat in the water with minimal effort? Stop daydreaming and make this DIY Boat Stand plan so you can do whatever you want and let it be. The boat-friendly stand is the size of a shelf. It is created from a few materials and will be easy to build since it has been designed with simple instructions. Use this plan to build the perfect boat storage stand in your garage, shed, or basement. My only caveat to that is when they come fully loaded with features. This isn’t just a carp fishing boat. It’s a real-life weather ship.

The Waverunner Shuttle is considered to be one of the most accurate and easy to handle bait boats available. You can accurately drop your bait in the same spot time and time again thanks to the built-in auto-pilot. With a 1.5kg bait capacity, 500m range and 2 hours of battery life, the Waverunner Shuttle is the perfect all-rounder. It’s the smallest in the Waverunner range of boats making it perfect for the shorter sessions and smaller venues. With a four-hour battery life and a variable speed setting, you will have plenty of options. The frankly colossal range alone (400 metres) makes this one well worth a look. The controller on the Lake Reaper One of the best value bait boats money can buy! You now receive a full two-year warranty as standard, including postage, parts and labour. In our Ridge Monkey Bait Boat review – we take a look at common issues, features and how it fared during testing!The Anatec Catamaran presents the first celebrity bait boat on our list, having been used during a BBC documentary ‘Otters Blue Planet’ and films for the National Geographic channel. The Catamaran is often referred to as ‘The Daddy’ of bait boats, which is apt considering it’s been in production for 25 years. Angling Technics know that, more often than not, you’ll be baiting up in the early hours of the morning and after the sun has set. A controllable spotlight on the front of the boat aids viability at night and in low light conditions, allowing you to not only see the boat itself but also see where the boat is headed. The Mircocat HD is compatible with echo sounder technology, so if you decide to upgrade your bait boat with a fish finder you don’t have to change boats. This makes the boat a great introductory system for the angler looking to get into using high-end angling technology, as it gives you the flexibility to upgrade and modify your gear without having to reinvest in expensive technology. Nothing has been left to chance with the Sb4 Pro. The build quality is incredible and ensures total reliability from the very first time you use this bait boat. The Sb4 is equipped internally with high quality branded components, as used in the world of professional RC models. Every component is inspected for quality and tested before and during the production process. This boat is a little taller than other bait boats, making it more ideal for relatively open areas. One thing I wasn’t so keen on was the propeller drive system. This can cause a little commotion and isn’t well suited to choppy conditions. For anglers who crave a deeper understanding of the underwater world, our fishfinders are the ultimate companions. These devices employ advanced sonar technology to remove the guesswork from angling, allowing you to pinpoint the locations of fish and underwater structures with remarkable precision. Fishfinders offer a significant advantage on the water by providing real-time information about what's happening beneath the surface. So Much More

It only has one-hopper, but that’s all you’ll need. The boat’s speed makes it really ideal for replenishing in half the time! While the old adage ‘buy cheap, buy twice’ can occasionally apply, in the case of this humble bait boat, I’m willing to make an exception.

Benefits of DIY Boat Stands projects.

The hopper isn’t massive, but for small lakes or occasional carp fishermen, this is an easy way to give it a go without feeling like you are buying a real boat. I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Ridgemonkey. They tend to think out of the box and develop innovative solutions to common fishing problems. Fishermen complained about how low it sits in the water, circling issues, and poor build quality. (I found the bait hoppers rather small)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment