276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wagg Twitch Guinea Pig Nuggets, 2kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our combination of vitamins A, C & E with carefully selected trace elements help to support a healthy immune system. Wagg Twitch Guinea Pig Food is a complementary feed developed to be fed alongside your guinea pig’s normal diet of at least 85% hay or fresh grass. Thank-you for the tips guys. I will look in to different pellets because I do worry about what dry food they're getting at the moment and for a couple of months I've suspected wagg crunch isn't that amazing. I'll try and get a sample of the burgess food to see what they think. We used to feed our first girls gertie guinea pig food, which is similar to wagg crunch as it is different shapes and colours. It does, as you have said make them selectively eat some bits over others... Is it worth swaping? Some may say it is... I'm not so sure. The promblem with fakes is they have lots of colourings in so i wiulnt choose to feed that to our pigs now. But our girls ate Gerty guinea from day one and lived until they were 4 and 5 so it did them no harm.

You should feed approximately 1 cup of fresh vegetables per day. Giving a variety of different veggies over the course of the week will keep your cavy interested and prevent it getting bored of the same food, while also enabling you to meet all vitamin and mineral requirements for your pet. Made with high quality ingredients that have been combined into single nuggets to promote a balanced diet and avoid selective eating, the food contains extra vitamin C to help keep your guinea pig health, and linseed to promote a healthy skin and coat. As regrds to veggies, Here is a link to a thread by Laura on calcium and phosphorus ratios, halfway down the thread it gives you an idea on feeding frequencies on foods http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/...sphorus-Ratios-Explained-Diet-Advice-includedOur complementary guinea pig feed is designed to be fed alongside a diet that is up to 85% hay or fresh grass. It contains extra vitamin C, essential to keep your guinea pig healthy, and linseed to help promote a healthy skin and coat. High quality ingredients are combined into a single nugget formula to avoid selective feeding and promote a balanced diet. I keep trying them with peppers and they refuse to eat them! I've even cut them up mega small and tried to combine them with other food...doesn't happen :/

You can effectively give an unlimited amount of natural hay each day without it leading to illness or overfeeding. If your guinea pig is putting on weight, it is more likely to be the pellets or the vegetables and treats that you are feeding. Vegetables Romaine lettuce, kale, cilantro, and parsley should make up the bulk of the vegetables and can be combined with bell peppers and broccoli. Carrot tops are another popular addition. Hay is just dried grass. Unless you have a large garden and can provide your guinea pig with plenty of fresh cuttings every day, you will likely have to feed some form of dry hay. Although there are several hays available, including meadow hay and alfalfa hay, Timothy is considered the best for your pet. It has the right nutrients and an appealing texture. Not only does it provide the high fibre that your cavy needs, but its consistency and texture mean constant gnawing, which will help grind down and maintain teeth. It is a very reasonably priced food that has been fortified with vitamin C, an essential ingredient in guinea pig food. It also includes vitamins A, D, and E. Vitamin D is especially important to indoor guinea pigs because they will not be getting any of these essential vitamins from the sun. This is a big bag of food, which means that you won’t have to buy it too often, but the weight of the food causes a lot of the pellets to crush, so expect some dust in the bottom of the bag when it arrives.Fun feeding is a great way of keeping your pet keen to eat and interested in their food. Try hiding bits of food around their enclosure space because it replicates the natural foraging experience. You can also try gnawing toys or paper bags and boxes filled with hay. There are hay tunnels for you to try, too, which offer an exciting experience for your guinea pig. As guinea pigs are grazing animals they require a high fibre diet consisting of hay, a good quality guinea pig food and fresh fruits and vegetables. If you do want to swap dry food then don't change it change in one go... Add a little of the new food to your current and decrease the old biT by bit, so you swap them over slowly. They only get like a grape or two every other month as we never have them and I don't specifically buy fruit for the pigs because they don't eat much of it when I do give them some, literally just a nibble. They tend to get a small piece to share of whatever I'm having but not frequently at all cos it only gets wasted.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment