276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Think Diary of a Wimpy Kid for tweens, without the illustrations, and one can pretty much have an accurate idea of what this book is about. Although critically acclaimed and with awards to its name ( http://www.harpercollins.com/books/An...) I would personally re-title this book "Diary of a Petty, Shallow Tween."

Not only did the main characters annoy me but even Georgia's friends. They kept forgiving Georgia after she did something stupid. It made me angry that Louise's society is full of seventh chances. In 2009, the book was challenged at the Maplewood Middle School Library in Wisconsin, leading the school to require parental consent before allowing students to have access to it. [4] Angus: My mixed-breed cat, half domestic tabby, half Scottish wildcat. The size of a small Labrador, only mad. Likes to stalk Mr. and Mrs. Next Door's poodle. I used to drag him around on a lead, but, as I explained to Mrs. Next Door, he ate it. a b c d "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)". British Film Institute. Archived from the original on 21 October 2020 . Retrieved 10 May 2020. Field, Annemarie (5 October 2007). "Perfect town for major teen film". Eastbourne Herald. Archived from the original on 16 February 2008 . Retrieved 4 February 2008.Fourteen-year-old Georgia Nicolson lives in Eastbourne with her parents Connie and Bob and younger sister Libby. She is insecure about her appearance and fears she will never have a boyfriend. On the first day of the new school term, Georgia and her friends Jas, Ellen and Rosie spot fraternal twin brothers Robbie and Tom Jennings, who have recently moved to Eastbourne from London. What does it mean when a boy rests his hand on your breast? Does it mean he has a megahorn? Or was his hand just tired? American Library Association (2010). "Michael L. Printz Winners and Honor Books". Archived from the original on 8 February 2011 . Retrieved 3 February 2011. Critics noted the strong central performance of Georgia Groome, who was praised for her "super-engaging" performance. [10] Music edit Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging: Music from the Motion Picture I’ve never seen a fourteen-year old act like this, this is a terrible representation of teenagers, y’all should be ashamed!

a b "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on 1 March 2022 . Retrieved 10 May 2020.Devastated, Georgia decides that she would like to move to New Zealand. She stops by her father's workplace and tearfully vents to the receptionist, telling her that she does not want her family to be apart from each other. She later goes to the beach, knowing Robbie would be there, and apologises to him. Robbie reveals he ended things with Lindsay and admits he still likes Georgia. Why am I even thinking about this? No sign of Mark (the breast molester) when I got home, thank goodness. Eleanor Tomlinson as Jas, Georgia's best friend who wants a boyfriend just as much as Georgia does. She begins a relationship with Tom, Robbie's fraternal twin brother.

The main character is the most annoying character I’ve ever read. The only thing she talks about it: Tommy Bastow as Dave "the Laugh", one of Robbie's best friends, whom Georgia uses Dave to make Robbie jealous. He and Ellen later dance and kiss. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room. I miss my sister. She was supposed to come home today but apparently it's Sunday. Stupid independence shit.

Keep in touch

a b c Mullahy, Brian (28 July 2022). "Alpine School District pulls dozens of books from school library shelves". KUTV . Retrieved 5 August 2022. Aaron Johnson as Robbie Jennings, Georgia's love interest. He is in a band called the Stiff Dylans, and is initially Lindsay's boyfriend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment