276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Muc-Off 20087 Ultimate Tubeless Setup Kit For Tubeless Ready Bikes, DH Wide - Includes Rim Tape, Seal Patches, Tubeless Valves And Tyre Sealant

£14.975£29.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately not. We have designed Secure Tag holder to fit the AirTag specifically. We are looking into other devices though for both Bicycles and Motorcycles, which will work with Apple and other devices. If using with an existing tubeless set up, deflate your tubeless tyre, pop your tyre off the bead and remove your tubeless valve. We do however recommend periodically removing your AirTag from the mount and dry off any excess tubeless sealant when replacing or topping up your sealant to ensure it is still working properly. Unfortunately, it seems that all tyre sealants can stain! If No Puncture Hassle sprays on your kit out on the trail, try to rinse the affected area straight away with clean water from your bottle and then wipe off as soon as possible with a damp cloth. If the puncture requires the medium or larger worms then ream the hole several times with the knurled area of the tool, make sure you use a 45 degree angle and follow the direction of the tyre to ensure you don’t damage your tubeless tape or the tyre wall!

Please refer to the compatability section, however the narrowest recommended tyre size is 38c wide. If you are riding a road bike, we suggest you use our Secure Tag Holder instead. The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything you need to complete and optimise your tubeless-ready wheel and tyre set up. All you need is a tubeless-ready wheelset, tubeless-ready tyres and this kit!No we always recommend washing out any sealant used previously before installing No Puncture Hassle for the best sealing performance and longevity. Start by unwinding a small amount of the tape and pressing it down using your thumb or finger to hold pressure down. As long as you store the sealant in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight with the cap tightened our sealant will not expire. We always recommend giving the pouch or bottle a good shake before each use. My only real criticism was that the sealant pouches were quite expensive to buy compared with the larger workshop bottles. They make sense for an initial try out, though, and if tubeless is your thing then you can buy accordingly.

Please note: Only the 140ml Tubeless Sealant Kit includes Measuring Scoop, Valve Core Removal Tool and UV Torch.

Our Websites

In fact, I'm currently running them on about three sets of wheels and they haven't missed a beat. CNC-machined from aluminium, they are very well made, and I've had no issues with them gunking up when I haven't opened the core in a while. Compared to a lot of tapes, the Muc-Off version feels quite thin and I thought I was going to need a couple of layers to be on the safe side, but after trying it with just the one, everything has been fine when running tyres at 100psi.

Clean up the valve hole area on the inside of your rim with a clean microfibre cloth to remove any excess sealant before installing the Tubeless Tag Holder. (You can use our Glue & Sealant Remover for any stubborn sealant that needs to be cleaned off). Take your assembled Tubeless Tag Holder with the valve fitted and push the valve stem into the hole in the rim until it is all the way though. Then place the rubber o-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim. It'll repair the majority of small holes up to around 4-5mm and will cope with a decent amount of pressure, depending on the size of the hole. On larger cuts, 60-70psi was about the maximum before it would occasionally blow the set sealant out and have to reseal itself, but that's enough to get you home and patch up the tyre if needs be. Finally; No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Their formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Now Grab a tyre worm (you may need to use the tool to help slide out the worms). The largest size is for MTB tyres the medium for gravel tyres and the small for road tyres, but you can select the best one for your sized hole. Now pinch one end of the worm hard between your fingers to flatten it out. (If using the thin worm thread through the tip at the end of the tool, not the main larger slot)

Schwalbe Glueless Patches

Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Over the course of 6+ months of extensive real-world testing inside many different wheels we haven't experienced any damage to the AirTag as a result of using the Tubeless Tag Holder. The built in sacrificial and compressive layer integrated into the system has been designed to ensure impacts are minimised to help protect your rim and the AirTag. Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! Job Done.

The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their own proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy. Supplied with 4x Seal Patches. Sealant In the kit you also get a selection of rubber grommits to make sure the valves sit leak-free in the hole, regardless of rim bed shape. No Puncture Hassle has been designed to be left inside the tyre, for the life of the tyre. If and when it does eventually dry out (up to 6 months in temperate climates) you simply have to top up and keep riding. The sealant forms a thin even layer inside the tyre and doesn’t ball up so you don’t need to clean it out, however the water soluble formula does wash off with just water. The Ultimate Tubeless kit is available in a range of options to suit different disciplines and their corresponding wheel sizes plus rim depths. I've been testing the Road/Gravel set for deep-section rims, which includes a 21mm x 10m roll of Muc-Off's own tubeless rim tape, two 60mm valves and two 140ml pouches of its No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant. Reduced rolling resistance: as the tire is more compliant without having a tube in there. Reduced resistance equals a faster (and smoother) ride!

Directions for use:

With more and more riders going tube-free as the technology becomes more affordable, Muc-Off's Ultimate Tubeless Setup Kit makes a handy collection of quality bits of kit, with everything you need to make the transition. Many other sealants are like this, and it's why I think tubeless is a better solution for mountain biking or gravel riding, where tyre pressures are lower than on the road. Many new wheels already come with a pair of tubeless valves but the ones you get here, Muc-Off's Tubeless Presta Valves, are a thing of beauty – I was certainly impressed when I tested them last year. TIP - don't over tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap. Locate the puncture hole then insert the tool through the hole (at a 45 degree angle and follow the direction of the tyre to ensure you don’t damage your tubeless tape or the tyre wall!) until the worm is around halfway through the tyre. Ensure the ends of the worm remain on the outside of the tire.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment