276°
Posted 20 hours ago

X-Raypad Aqua Control 2 Sakura Gaming Mouse Pad, Ultra-High Precision Mouse Pad with Perfect Speed and Control Capability, Consistent X and Y Glide, Designed for Fps Players with Low DPI Requirements

£16.495£32.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

skin feeling- after sliding with my hand for a long time sometimes feels already scratchy uncomfortable ,mostly when you use small mouse. O deslize dele para os jogos que eu costumo jogar é perfeito, um belíssimo equilíbrio entre velocidade e controle, com um movimento bem suave e preciso e que definitivamente é uma das melhores opções pra quem busca um mousepad controlado.

AC + Wave series จะมีความเร็วที่น้อยกว่า และความหยาบสากน้อยกว่า AC II White (รวมถึงสี Sakura) เล็กน้อย Por possuir essas características, ele acabou se tornando um produto que agradou muito o mercado e consequentemente tornou-se um produto decisivo quando alguém decide trocar de mousepad. Surface Texture: The knitting direction of the woven texture on the front surface of the rubber material is irregular, and the X/Y axis control of the mouse is not affected during the game, reducing the sense of sliding restraint, the surface of the mat has a sweat-proof design, and the mouse surface will not affect the mouse to slide in the game if it is wet or sweaty, which is suitable for players with sweaty hands. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

After about almost a month and a half of use. I have come to a very concise conclusion about the AC2. TL;DR: the last hybrid control pad you will ever need/buy. Something wrong with this post? Thanks for letting us know. If you can point us in the right direction...

The Edge of Mousepad Design: The protruding part of the edge is flat, and the knitted thread on the stitched edge is elastic. When you slide the mouse pad, it is very soft and does not scratch your hand. Compared with traditional mousepads, X-raypad Aqua Control mousepads are superior in comfort,there is no pain when you are using. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. I liked it mostly because of micro controls!!!! It is amazing! Finally the pad which is yes,hybrid,but feels very good for any mouse and skin . Not affected by humidity-confirm. Stitches i dont very like- the are not very straight made,and the place where the stitching ends- corner of it is not very well glued and made . Too big and not aesthetically pleasing. The logo is like it has to be! Very good rubber underneath. I will give it 4/5. Most people will give it 5/5.X-raypad เป็นแบรนด์แผ่นรองเมาส์ชื่อดังจากประเทศฮ่องกง ที่มีความคุ้มค่ากับราคาเมื่อ เปรียบเทียบกับประสิทธิภาพ และอายุการใช้งานที่ยาวนานกว่าแผ่นรองเมาส์ปกติทั่วไป X-raypad Aqua Control II หรือ AC II เป็นแผ่นรองเมาส์ที่ปรับปรุงใหม่จากรุ่น Aqua Control + (AC+) ที่ติดอยู่ใน Boardzy's Seal of Approval เหมาะสำหรับคนที่อยากลอง Artisan Hien ซึ่งแผ่นรองเมาส์ตัวนี้คุ้มค่ากับราคามากๆ ตัวนึงในตลาดแผ่นรองเมาส์ (เป็นตัวเดียวกันกับ Seoldam หรือ Korean Jett จากเกม Valorant ใช้งานอยู่) X-raypad Aqua Control II มีการปรับปรุงเรื่องการเย็บขอบที่ต่ำกว่า Aqua Control + และมีความหนาที่มากกว่าที่ 4 mm (เมื่อเปรียบเทียบจาก Aqua Control + ที่มีความหนาเพียง 3 mm เท่านั้น) และมี ปรับปรุงขนาดกล่องใหม่ ใหญ่กว่าเดิม เพื่อลดการขดงอของตัวแผ่นรองเมาส์ เมื่อเปิดกล่องออกมาใช้งานอีกด้วย Specially Designed for Those High Precision Design Sofware: From computers, mice, to mouse pads, design software requires high-end equipment, if you usually, use Ps, Ae, Ai, Au, Id, Pr, CD4, 3D Max and other design software, You will know how important a high precision mouse pad to you, It will bring you a different fluency fellings, improve your productivity.

As a first reviewer i will try to be short and accurate to make the information simple and helpful. mouse feets are not affected by the roughness ,because it is a structure of rubber and silky plastic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment