276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lovelight Farms (The Lovelight Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has charm, spice, quirky characters, nosy neighbors, laugh out loud moments, and a thread of tenderness and deep love connecting it all. Immediately, I fell in love with Stella and Luka’s dynamic and we are hit right there and then with their will-they-won’t-they tug of love. All I can say about them is how much their love is all-encompassing and that is apparent on the page. firstly thank u to netgalley, the publisher and the author for gifting me this arc to provide them with an honest review before this book is traditionally published.

It was like a cosy hug in book form and j loved getting cosy and snuggling down with Stella, Luka and the Lovelight farm gang.It was so satisfying watching her draw him out and show him his worth – while he helped her discover where she belonged! The banter, the setting, the achingly messy but wonderfully true characters—I could feel J Jessica Joyce is THE voice to watch in romance. I have seen this all over the social media channels so I was super excited to get approved for an eArc on NetGalley.

A grumpy farmer and a no-nonsense social media influencer have another chance at love in this charming romantic comedy. But Evie, who has been feeling disconnected from her work and increasingly dissatisfied with life online, is trying to find her way back to something real. He just stopped by for some hot chocolate and somehow got a farm and a serious girlfriend in the process. The story had some real emotional depth to it as well as some humour, a bit of steam and a whole heap of friendship.The way they met was the most precious part of the story; how she desperately needed someone to be there for her and her quite literally jumped in and became just that. It’s a cosy Christmas romantic comedy featuring an adorable small-town (think Stars Hollow), witty dialogue, a Christmas tree farm, a hostile family of raccoons, delicious baked goods and endless amounts of hazelnut lattes. Book Summary: With her Christmas tree farm literally falling down around her, Stella makes a last ditch effort for a much needed influx of cash by attempting to win a social media contest. Some small town meaness, some great family moments and a good few spreadsheets and a briskness plan.

I’m not usually a fan of friends-to-lovers or miscommunication tropes (give me a morally grey villain any day of the week), but Lovelight Farms is the perfect mixture of the two. I could so easily picture myself walking among the trees of the farm or stepping foot into the bakery. Stella is someone with a dream, and when I think of her dream, I often end up hearing Christmas Tree Farm by Taylor Swift playing the background.Would highly recommend picking this up - love light farms is for the whole year, not just for Christmas!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment