276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maahir Edp Spray 100ml with gift bag By Lattafa The composition is flora

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sedley is already a very hyped in the perfume community. Parfums de Marly is not popular with everyone, but one must admit that these are simply well received by the masses and these fragrances hit the right nerve. Sedley and Percival are already two fragrances that cover the freshness segment well with this brand. Percival I love, the Sedley I found at this price not special enough. The large fan base of this fragrance is not unjustified because this mint freshness already convinced. As it is with niche prices but so: Sometimes the great spark does not jump at the prices. For this "Dupes" from Dubai are very well suited. And of course for people who can not afford niche fragrances anyway, for whatever reason. Of course, the original (in this case Sedley) is clearly better and higher quality, but cheaper alternatives to test is not wrong. Optimal for the office, somewhere between Sauvage Eau de Toilette and Cool Water Eau de Toilette. Not as intrusive as Sauvage, but a little more restrained, but a little fresher direction Cool Water, from the performance but clearly better than this. A super fresh-from-the-shower fragrance that will not tarnish, but radiates pure grooming. Definitely goes all year round, but I find him very masculine and do not see the at all on women. In the air, I find Sedley and Maahir very similar. Even as a layman, one will distinguish these very difficult. Close smelled this price difference is already rausriechbar, although not such an extreme. The Maahir is already really well done and convinces me, especially at this price.

Delivery Delays: Soghaat is not accountable for delays due to Customs inspections or other factors beyond our control. While we can't be held responsible for courier delays, your money is safe with us, and we work diligently to ensure swift deliveries. You'll receive what you've paid for, but please note that delays during transit are beyond our control. The flacons are not quite so great. Something trashy in part, while there are also great flacons at this brand in voluminous cardboard. This Maahir Legacy is already rather trashy and the lid is so bombproof on it that you have to apply real force. The fragrance ansich but worth it, because you get this between 30 and 40 € a 100ml. Would even be worth it at twice the price if you are looking for a Sedley dupe. Sedley I do not know, but for nen "shower gel fragrance" I would not pay PdM prices, from therefore this one is fully sufficient. Performance is good, which is also expected with Ambrox freshness. Sillage is in the first hours far above skin tight and really really good. Also the durability is minimum 8 hours. For a fresh fragrance I like the very much in terms of performance. Lattafa is for me one of the best brands in terms of P-L ratio. These fragrances, which are often inspired by popular scents are just great and worthwhile. In addition to many obvious dupes, there are also standalone scents. This brand you should already browse.The top note loses quite clearly against the Sedley. With the Maahir, this first impression seems slightly pungent and overloaded, but goes after a few minutes in a very pleasant direction. This pleasant green mint paired with citrusy freshness is also nicely present here. This shower gel freshness comes through nicely here as well, making for no-brainer freshness. This typical Ambrox freshness is also very present here, but does not interfere and is very daylight-suitable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment