276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mac Allister 850W 220-240V Corded Reciprocating Saw MSRS850

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It makes things even more difficult when you realise that there are hundreds of different options all to do the same job.

Corded reciprocating saws are an electrical mains powered machine where the cutting action is achieved by a push and pull motion of the blade. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The AS170 brick and Mortar saw cuts safe, square and deep and is the ideal choice for masonic repair, restoration and renovations.Model DJR183 an 18V version cordless reciproracting from the JR100D series with tool-less blade clamp.

Usually I would just grab the chainsaw in this situation but being petrol this was going to be way too loud!Problem I found with the Bosch Scorpion design was the terrible vibrations which became a real "pain" after a while. But being a Sunday I was by myself and having a quick look around there were no obvious fixing points for the roof which is what I would usually remove first (start high and work yourself down).

We have also collated a number of reviews from the major retailers across the web to bring you as many genuine and detailed Mac Allister 900W 240V Reciprocating Saw MERS900 reviews as possible. Also, will one be able to cut wrought iron, not particularly thick stuff just an old rusty gate I have lying around. It features a powerful 900W motor that can deliver up to 2800 strokes per minute, making it ideal for cutting through thick materials.Hi, can anyone recommend a good quality reciprocating saw that can cut a variety of materials wood, plastics etc? Brands like Mac Allister will deliver time and time again, as they are so well known for great value, yet great quality DIY products. I bought it as a cheap throw away item, but (for me at least) it has lasted 3 years of relatively hard work. The up side is that it is not too heavy, I like its long body length and it relative low vibration in my arms. I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t actually own a reciprocating saw for my gardening and landscaping business since I’ve never actually needed one, but when the time came that one was needed for my home I decided to opt for the Mac Allister MSRS850 850W electric reciprocating saw 220-240v.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment