276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BarBits Espetada Hanging Kebab Stand - Kebab Skewer Holder for Creative Food Service

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a proper restaurant, and it serves up a proper donner kebab. Sad times though, as Cafe Istanbul is up for sale , but it's been keeping hungry customers satisfied for almost four decades on Bridge Street. And it's TripAdvisor's top-rated Manchester kebab. The beloved wintertime event will see visitors embark on the incredible light trail around the 128-acre premises this November right up until the end of the year and it really is promising to be the most special year to date. Credit: Chester Zoo Just celebrated my Mums 85th birthday at this fantastic pub. There were 13 of us ranging from 10 days old to 85 years. The service from the girls was absolutely wonderful. The choice on the menu was excellent, and the food was superb.

Fabulous hanging kebabs! - The Botanist - Tripadvisor

This Barlow Moor Road restaurant is a firm South Manchester favourite - and comes in second in the kebab charts. In fact, she’s been hailed as somewhat of a hero online, with people remarking everything from, “Thank you, madam, you speak for a nation” and “couldn’t have put it better myself, to comments like: “Give Debs a damehood, what an absolute queen”. When I paid I asked if I could leave a gratuity, however BE AWARE, as only 40% of the tips apparently go to the staff, so the company keep 60%, which if true is:

The calamari was good not at all rubbery and the dipping sause was nicely balanced. To follow I had the steak, I asked for rare but it came more medium to cooked. Lucy the server was lovely However, undoubtedly the best of this year’s offerings are the brand-new soundscapes designed in collaboration with Sony Music as part of the groundbreaking festive installations, which include a giant, four-metre-tall, interactive 3D woolly mammoth hologram. Yes, seriously. TikTok fans, listen up and try our own take on the viral 'butter board' trend, with whipped goats cheese butter decoratively spread onto a sharing board, topped with onion, radish, prosciutto and dill, served with fresh warm nduja honey bread.

Hanging kebabs a must! - The Botanist Manchester Loved it! Hanging kebabs a must! - The Botanist Manchester

The kebabs are amazing but I love the keema peas and they're hardly Ever on!" says Angie C, in a way that mixes praise and complaint expertly. We can only apologise that you were not satisfied with your table, we hope this doesn't deter you from visiting our restaurant again in the future. What's On The Botanist is giving away free hanging kebabs for three years - here's how you can claim it We organised a buffet here to followr my dad's cremation on 25th April, we had no doubt that the food would be excellent as we have eaten here a number of times in the past but our only concern was ensuring that the three coeliacs... (gluten free) in our party were catered for properly. As the majority of most buffets tend to contain gluten (bread/pastry/cakes) we didn't just want to have the option of crisps (some varieties of these also contain gluten) and salad as we have had when going to other peoples buffets. After a couple of conversations we were assured that the gluten free would mirror the standard buffet. This is Spinningfields, they do kebabs differently here. Namely, hanging upside down off a massive skewer so it occasionally slaps you in the face like a meaty in-car air freshener. People in general seem to think they're really good though.Excellent food, with... good sized portions. Judging by the food on other tables, it would appear this is the norm. Guy Greaves, Development Chef at The Botanist said, “The response we get to our signature hanging kebabs is amazing– it’s become something of a cult favourite. The only disappointment for my wife, who is coeliac, is that she couldn't finish her buffet due to a dental appointment a day earlier. Restaurant and bar chain The Botanist has launched a ‘Golden Leaf’ card which entitles the owner to free hanging kebabs at any of its venues across the country every single day for three years. I think I can say that the Dog & Partridge is definitely now our first choice for any occasion. Friendly happy staff who make you feel so welcome and great food every single time!

Try our winter menu | The Botanist

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad you and your children enjoyed yourselves on Sunday. The marshmallow and strawberry kebab is a favourite amongst children....and adults. A newcomer to Manchester’s Corn Exchange, Döner Haus opened up earlier this year, and what an exciting addition it was. The halal-friendly restaurant serves up Berlin-style doner kebabs with other German-style grub on the menu including currywurst and schnitzel – all washed down with an array of beers. Döner Haus, The Corn Exchange, Exchange St, M4 3TR. 3. German Doner Kebab Credit: GDK UK With one more episode of this current series of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins still to come, we dare say there’ll be quite an increase in viewing figures after this viral and unforgettable moment in British TV history. You can catch up on all the previous episodes HERE. The brand reportedly sells three of its hanging kebabs every minute, adding up to roughly 650,000 every year.Manchester restaurant The Botanist has released a new version of its cult-favourite hanging kebabs – and we think you’re going to want to get involved. It wasn’t the first time the Tory MP was interrogated by members of the cast and ex-army members, having also been grilled over his handling of the pandemic. However, Deb’s extensive abuse didn’t stop there, not even close — the so-called ‘Liz Truss lookalike’ dished out plenty of other memorable lines. Can't decide? You don't have to. Our hot board now comes with tater tot poutine, turkey koftas, Cumberland scotch egg, mussels in a fragrant curry sauce and mac 'n' cheese'. The vegan option includes bang bang cauliflower, superfood salad, sweet potato houmous, crispy porcini with truffle mustard and roasted tomato soup. For those with a sweet tooth, our signature cookie dough has had a seasonal update too, with new After Eight and Celebrations options. The white chocolate and peanut mousse is guaranteed to make your mouth water and it comes served in a gardening trowel, keeping with our botany-inspired interiors. Best halloumi kebab in Manchester," says AIXJE, while definitely not reinforcing Chorlton stereotypes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment