276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Denying the Alpha

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I breeze into the kitchen, and I smile at my parents as I catch their eye across the room. I can’t help but beam at them. They, of course, are already smiling at me. They know how excited I have been about my birthday. It’s all I have been talking about for months now. Because the focus of Faith’s journey doesn’t stop on romance, it also probes some interesting questions about human nature. Are we inherently born evil? Can the choices we make really define who we are? And is forgiveness still an effective way to cut ties with someone?

Declan is the main antagonist of the Denying the Alpha novel. He’s always been in love with Faith but because of what happened to his late brother (who died saving Faith when she was only a baby), he couldn’t bring himself to claim her as his Luna. She’d seen it happen before with the few shifters she employed. They’d finished early one day due to weather, and had stopped at a diner. One of the men caught the scent of a woman in the building and immediately his disposition toward his workmates changed. He hadn’t been an Alpha, so no surge of power even remotely close to the levels Caleb had thrown out, but the idea was the same.In conclusion, “Denying the Alpha” is more than just a werewolf novel. It’s a heart-wrenching journey of a young woman striving to overcome betrayal and find herself. By using these applications, you can read digital novels in their entirety. Besides reading the recommended novel, you can also discover other interesting novels that you can read. There are various genres and languages available.

I wear makeup and do my hair in ways that won’t offend men’s sensitive egos and upset them,” she said with a sigh. I ran from the room as fast as my legs would carry me. People are staring, unaware of what's just happened, but I don't care. Let them stare. On her 18th birthday, her mate, whom she prayed to the moon goddess for has betrayed her in the worst possible way. Why does Declan secretly hate her so much? Will Faith be strong enough to move on and put her past behind her in the face of her partner’s hurt? What should she do to get a new life? Novel DetailsEager to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of Faith and Declan? Look no further. Reading the full “Denying the Alpha” novel is an easy process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment