276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie The Album (Limited Edition Pink Vinyl)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While fans have also been creating homemade merch, including t-shirts that reference the Barbie x Oppenheimer ‘rivalry’as both films were released on the same day.

Barbie The Album Sky Blue Vinyl (Limited Edition Repress)

She continued, “The start of writing this song, the first day of writing, Finneas and I, especially me because it’s from my perspective, we were purely only thinking about Barbie. The line-up of artists featuring on the anticipated soundtrack is stacked with global stars, with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Charli XCX and Tame Impala just a few of those that appear. I was purely inspired by this movie and this character and the way I thought she would feel, and wrote about that. Speaking to Vanity Fair, Mark Ronson, who executively produced the soundtrack, said of Gosling's singing talents: "He really got [that] it had to walk this line of not being funny or parody.The lead-in on both Hot Topic and Walmart exclusives has subtle disc noise - similar to picture-disc lead-ins. And she kept getting up and walking all the way down to the front of the theater to tell us about the next part and explain it. The "Barbie: The Album" artist list features Billie Eilish, Ava Max, Charli XCX, " Euphoria" star Dominic Fike, Dua Lipa, Fifty Fifty, Gayle, Haim, Ice Spice, Kali, Karol G, Khalid, Lizzo, Nicki Minaj, PinkPantheress, Tame Impala, The Kid Laroi, Sam Smith, and Ryan Gosling. It’s one of the most hotly anticipated films in recent memory and there’s no better way to mark the release of Barbie than with this Barbie movie soundtrack Target exclusive. Idk if it is because of the pigment streaks or whatnot, but it's quite noticeable on BOTH pressings so it isn't a matter of cleaning or anything like that.

Barbie movie to release Pop! Vinyl Funko teams up with the Barbie movie to release Pop! Vinyl

Barbie: The Album" has been making waves and slaying on the Billboard charts ever since it was released. We truly sat down and Finneas started playing piano, and… those first couple lyrics, “I used to float, now I just fall down,” just came right out…”I used to know, but I’m not sure now what I was made for. Karol G, Dua Lipa, and PinkPantheress's "Barbie" songs were also all released before the film's premiere. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Keeping pace with the movie’s twisty storyline and multifaceted characters, we’ve got four vibrant Barbie Movie Funko Pops (2023) coming your way.

One day I was bleaching my hair, shaving my legs and wearing bespoke pink outfits, and rollerblading down Venice Beach. Barbie: The Album" was released in full on July 21, alongside the highly anticipated "Barbie" movie, and the soundtrack is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment