276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Empowered Wife: Six Surprising Secrets for Attracting Your Husband's Time, Attention, and Affection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Relationship Coach Training is run entirely by Laura Doyle and her certified coaches, who are some of the top relationship coaches in the world. The curriculum is based on Laura’s books, including her latest book, The Empowered Wife: Six Surprising Secrets for Attracting Your Husband’s Time, Attention and Affection, and her exclusive, world-class coaching methodology. I told him because I was excited to mention the trip and I also thanked him for contributing so much to my happiness. He commented that the trip sounds great, but didn’t mention my comment, which was “I re-found* myself on my own, but I want to thank you for all you do that contributes to this happiness.” (*note to laura–I broke off my engagement 2 years ago when I realized it wasn’t the right thing at the time). Relationship Coach Training courses typically fill up months in advance. As soon as you sign up, you get to enjoy unlimited group coaching until Relationship Coach Training begins. Being softer and gentler did help our dynamic, it helped to quiet his fear of confrontation a bit, but it hasn't fixed our dynamic totally.

We’re hottest when we’re happy, smiling, laughing, singing and dancing. But what if you really just do not have time? If you aren’t happy yet, maybe you just haven’t done enough “frivolous” stuff for your own self-care–the more frivolous, the better, in my experience. The point is to remind yourself of who you are and all that you want and deserve in your relationship. Showing up as the Girl of Fun and Light that you are will also remind your husband how good it feels to be the man who gets to desire, cherish, and adore the woman he loves. Nancy, I hear how lonely it is to live with cold wars and no intimacy. I admire you for showing vulnerability so beautifully and reaching out for support. Anjee, I’m sorry to hear you’re in pain. I can see why you’re feeling depressed, having to take care of your unfeeling husband instead of being cared for yourself. It sounds so frustrating not to be able to convince him to see things your way! I admire your commitment to your marriage.Libni, I’m sorry to hear that you’re separated. I really respect the commitment to your marriage that I see in your reaching out for support. Ladies, I know that it is hard to see the problem, and I am sure that I will not explain it properly.

LISTEN TO THE SHOW: For a Long Lasting Marriage, Say This Phrase Every Day. Not only will this phrase help make your marriage last a lifetime, it will also help your marriage stay shiny and amazing. Because it’s not just the words coming out of your mouth and your husband hearing them that make them powerful. Although that’s certainly part of it, and he will respond to you better. ThisI had no idea it was a matter of expertise, like everything else, and that there were Six Intimacy Skills that would not only help me feel lovable and loved every single day, but would also make me more attractive. It might be hugging a tree or reading a blog. It could be listening to funny podcasts, or snuggling with your pet, or riding your bike.

Guests share how they fixed their marriages to men with anger issues, narcissism, alcohol abuse, verbal abuse, midlife crisis, affairs, physical abuse and more using the Connection Framework and the 6 Intimacy Skills. Not only will this phrase help make your marriage last a lifetime, it will also help your marriage stay shiny and amazing. Because it’s not just the words coming out of your mouth and your husband hearing them that make them powerful. Although that’s certainly part of it, and he will respond to you better. This phrase is also going to change your heart. It does double duty that way. That’s why I consider it the most powerful Intimacy Skill of all. On today’s episode of The Empowered Wife Podcast, we’re talking about a phrase to say every day for a long-lasting marriage. It’s not just me–this is what I’ve seen with women of every kind all over the world for over 17 years: You’ll also prepare stories for leading powerful online talks and workshops and have a story to answer the question “What do you do?” LISTEN TO THE SHOW: What Does It Mean When Your Husband Rejects You Sexually? Going from feeling desired and sexy to getting rejected by your own husband is a terrible feeling. Is there something wrong with him? Is there something wrong with you? Is it because you’re not as attractive as you used to be? Either way, it’s scary to think about a dreary future with little to no passion.And ladies, please don't say that this has not happened before because you know that you have done SOMETHING like this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment