276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UK Greetings Son Valentine's Day Card - Valentine's Day Card for Son - Boofle Valentine's Card for Him - Valentine's Day Cards for Kids - Son Valentine's Gift Card for Him - Son Valentine Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have the best, super-duper delicious, stupendously fabulous Valentine’s Day ever! Mamma loves you! Happy Valentine’s Day! Not a very romantic type of person? We’ve got you covered. Valentine’s Day is just as much about being romantic as it is about celebrating love in a more casual, fun way. We gathered 10 funny Valentine’s day quotes to personalize a Valentine’s day card your way: Honeyboo, I love you as much a butterfly loves its wings and as much as a polar bear loves the ice. You are very important in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day! Right from the moment you were born, you stole my heart. I love you, my baby boy. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are. Happy Valentine’s day, dear! – Will FerrellOn this Valentine’s Day, I have to tell you that you are the key to my heart. You are the most loving child anyone can ever as for, and my sweetest little valentine. Since you are such a great son, I have got a special Valentine’s Day kiss just for you. But, I promise not to give you a kiss in front of your friends! A brother/ sister forever and a friend for always. We will share a special bond until the last hour. Happy Valentine’s day!

Brothers are children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson Dear brother/ sister you were always a trustworthy friend, a person whom I can always look up to. You are my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day You are cuddly, cute, adorable, and fun — when it comes down to valentines, you are my number one! Happy Valentine’s Day! I think you already know this, but I gotta say it – my love for you just grows every day. Happy Valentine’s Day! Spend some quality time with your son; go for a day out; play games; or even bake together. Tell him that spending time with loved ones is the true meaning of Valentine’s Day.You can show him a picture of his first day at school, how he wouldn’t let go of you, or when the two first went out to play in the park. Fast forward to more modern times, when the tradition to show your love is more related to gift-giving than women hitting. Thank god! Sweet little kisses and lots of warm hugs, that’s what I am sending you this Valentine’s Day, my lovebug!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment