276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bleach Box Set 2 Volumes 22-48: Volumes 22-48 with Premium: Volume 2 (Bleach Box Sets)

£85£170.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a result, Rukia is punished and sentenced to death and Ichigo and his friends (Chad, Orihime, Uryû, and others) enter Soul Society to avoid her execution. The second Bleach Box Set. This set features volumes 22~48 at a substantial savings over buying them individually, along with an exclusive mini-comic containing the pilot story of the series and a full-color, double-sided poster.

The second Bleach Box Set. This set features volumes 22~48 at a substantial savings over buying them individually, along with an exclusive mini-comic containing the pilot story of the series and a full-color, double-sided poster.While this is a shonen staple, Bleach has by far the worst introductory and exposition chapters of the lot. Despite that, it manages to pull you in, and get you to fully engage with the Soul Society Arc. Despite most characters being comically two-dimensional, and a somewhat contrived plot, the drama is highly enjoyable, and it is very easy to make you feel involved. The world is consistent, the motivations are clear, and most characters show at least signs, if not fully display development and progress. The story is rich with emotion and drama. While already showing the problems the manga will run into further down the road, this is by far the best arc. This is as far as I have read the series in a straight-run. After Vol.21, the lowest I have read is in the 40s through Vol.56. Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown Overall, Bleach, created by Tite Kubo is a series I can recommend to everyone who enjoys manga and would like to take a chance. The story is interesting and gripping, if a little slow at times (primarily in the anime), but definitely worth it.

In these 21 volumes we can see how the main character, Ichigo Kurosaki, a 15 year old, becomes a Shinigami (Soul Reaper), thanks to Rukia Kuchiki's real powers, and begins defeating evil spiritual entities, the hollows.

Table of Contents

Also, I initially thought it was weird that this box is shaped differently from Box 1, but then I opened the box and TA-DAH! IT COMES WITH A POSTER ON THE INTERIOR FLAP OF THE BOX!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment