276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Golden Goddess Womens Mythology Adult Costume

£24.665£49.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Transform into a Greek goddess with this DIY Laurel Wreath 🏛️🌿 get ready to channel your inner creativity and craft your own Grecian crown using just gold pleather, wire, and hot glue! For the wrap, you can achieve a similar look with a plain, sheer shawl pinned with the branch brooch we make here.

I am going to wear it on my wedding, and the goddess style is just what I have been lookong for, as I am expecting a baby and there is some belly I have to fit in the dress 🙂 The only thing I have to mention that it is a little bit transparent, so I will probably wear something else underneath. Using a rotary cutter and a quilting ruler, cut the remaining silk organza diagonally into strips, as pictured. Girl's Greek goddess costumes such as our Made By Us Aphrodite costume would be lovely at any Halloween party. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. You'll be the most beautiful Goddess walking among the gods and goddesses on Mount Olympus this Halloween!They could create sea goddess costumes from a blue toga and simply add a trident to become the beautiful Amphitrite, wife of Poseidon, creator of all sea life! Even unique outfits—like her Valhalla look and her Gold Goddess armor, both featured in this issue—include some of these world-famous costuming details. An urn filled with gold-leafed pomegranates and apples and gold-painted leaves helps to set the scene. Not only do they make for a timeless Halloween costume, but they can also be used for school presentations and plays for years to come! If that's the case, you may want to choose from Egyptian mythology and explore goddess Isis costumes!

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Isis Egyptian goddess costumes often feature dramatic wings as one of her symbols is the night hawk.

Make golden accessories: With gold floral spray, paint one side of pressed pear leaves, pressed oak leaves, a 6-inch branch (ours was manzanita), and floral pips; let dry 5 minutes. And when your kiddo has a history project, she'll have just the outfit to make her presentation on the Roman aqueducts stand out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment