276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Murder in the Heartland: Book Two

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Murder in the Heartland is a television miniseries that aired on ABC in 1993. It was based on the 1957–58 murder spree carried out by 19-year-old Charles Starkweather throughout Nebraska and Wyoming. Starkweather is played by Tim Roth. The first half of the miniseries covers the murders. The second half covers the trials of Starkweather and Caril Ann Fugate, his 14-year-old girlfriend accomplice. Their increasingly disparate versions of events are contrasted as the trials unfold.

Brian Dennehy was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie. Ronald Victor Garcia was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Cinematography for a Limited Series or Movie. [1] What I wasn't able to overlook, however, was all the typos and misspellings. The first case file wasn't that bad. There was an instance where a witness/victim was referred to as Arnie for a few paragraphs and then suddenly Arnie disappears and Amie appears. I was lost for awhile, until I realized that Arnie was meant to be Amie all along and it was simply a typo. How Amie was referred to as Arnie more than a few times accidentally, I'll never know, but I digress.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment