276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BABY Born 515 904763 EA Born Surprise Mini Babies Bus Playset, Colourful

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I liked all of the dolls in different ways, I don't think I would have been unhappy with any of them. Or perhaps it's just because mini babies are great little toys, either on their own as something to nurture, or as a fun new addition to a doll family. But here I am sitting on my couch typing up a surprise review, which, if you'd asked me a year ago, is not something I ever thought would happen again.

In addition, all three of the accessories played a role in the packaging and are great for enhancing play. A surprise toy with an option that's clearly better than the rest (maybe even advertised as such) is setting kids up for a *bad* surprise, which is the worst. I'm glad that I took a chance on a second character in this scale, because I think Chester is adorable.What I didn't mention in the review is that I also like surprise toys where I can't pick a strong favorite.

Its hard to find carriers for dolls that small and Gina comes with one that work would for a few sizes! The wings look very dramatic, but their velcro attachment isn't very strong, and they tend to look floppy. I think it's very interesting how, with surprise toys, it's not just the toy itself that is bought, but also the feeling of opening it and finding a surprise. This product for sale is the Baby Born Surprise Mini Babies Mystery Pack Series 1 with Cot and Swaddle.These 6cm dolls come in a unique swaddle, have their own stackable beds and have movable arms and legs. In any case, I've reviewed a few different surprise babies over the years, including Zapf Jolly Dollies and the unrivaled Cabbage Patch Babyland Mini Kids--which are still probably my favorite surprise mini of all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment