276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Harry Potter Death Eater Childs Costume

£14.145£28.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Death Eater Hinged Cuff: A Death Eater hinged cuff is a stylish accessory that adds a touch of authenticity to your costume. Look for cuffs with intricate designs and silver or pewter finishes to complete the look. Doc Cotton is a man of simple pleasures and diverse interests. His heart belongs to the world of cosplay, costumes and fancy dress, with a special fondness for Halloween, where his creative spirit truly shines. Over the years he has been hired by people across the country to make custom halloween costumes and other fancy dress for specific events. With these final pieces, you’re all set to dress up as a Death Eater from head to toe. Pre-Made Death Eater Costumes Voldemort’s Death Eaters –originally called the Knights of Walpurgis by Tom Riddle when he formed the group in 1970 –are easily the scariest group of wizards in the magical world. I wouldn’t want to come across them in a dark alley, that’s for sure! And if you secretly – or maybe not so secretly – identify with this group, then putting together your own Death Eater costume is a must-do.

Let’s start with the clothes– it’s important to have the right attire if you want to look like a Death Eater. No Death Eater costume could be complete without three important final details –Dark Marks, if you will.

Costume Ideas in Your Inbox

You need a wand. I found four official Death Eater wands to choose from: Swirl, Thorn, Snake, and Skull. I’m partial to Swirl, but I’m sure you have your own preference. Complete your transformation into a bewitching enchantress with a full costume set designed to captivate and inspire.

Ron Weasley: Ginny's brother Ron is another great option for your group costume. He wears a maroon sweater, white shirt, and khaki pants, so it's easy to recreate his look. Don't forget to accessorize! Complete your Death Eater look with our selection of wands, brooms, and other sinister props. These accessories will add the perfect finishing touches to your costume, ensuring that you embody the essence of a true Death Eater.If you're planning to dress up as a Death Eater for Halloween, there are many other Harry Potter characters that your friends and family can dress up as to create the perfect group costume. Here are some ideas:

Mad Eye Moody: For a more unique character, someone can dress up as Mad Eye Moody, with his magical eye, long coat, and staff. If you want to build your own Death Eater costume, let me get right to the items you need – pictured above and listed below: If you'd like to be admitted into Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry where everything is possible, all you need is the authentic Harry Potter costume. In our online catalogue, you will find Harry Potter costumes, the very character himself, with his round glasses, wand, robe, and his Gryffindor scarf, but also Hermione Granger's costume and the outfits of other characters such as Ron Weasley, Voldemort, and even Death Eater and Dementor costumes. You have several options when it comes to dressing up as Lucius Malfoy. You can go with an outfit made up of his everyday clothes, or dress as a Death Eater. I’ve also included many accessories that will allow you to customize your look.Obviously putting together your own Death Eater costume will look more authentic than a pre-made costume –but it will also cost a lot more to buy each of these pieces separately instead of in a single costume set. Next, there are some accessories that help you really look the part as one of Voldemort’s followers in your Death Eater Costume. They might seem extraneous but they’ll help you blend in.

Cut some pleather pieces to size, then apply a thin, even layer of glue to both the boot, and the pleather piece. Wait for it to dry, then carfully place the pleather piece onto the boot, making sure to press down the edges. The toe piece, where I started, can be difficult to get into place, as it needs to streach over different angles. The following strips are all much easier. Keeping an eye on the reference photos, I layered up strips of pleather, gluing them all on as I went along. Take a look at the photos to see the process. Lucius Malfoy was Draco’s father and a very influential member of the wizarding world. He often used his influence to get what he wanted, both within the Ministry of Magic and on the Hogwarts Board of Governors. Harry Potter: Your best friend or family member can dress up as Harry Potter himself, with his signature round glasses, lightning bolt scar, and Gryffindor robe. In this post, I’ll break down all the items you need to buy to put together a Death Eater costume, as well as why each pieces is important. I’ll also share the alternative ready-made costumes I found in case you’d prefer an easier route. Whether you’re dressing up for a cosplay event or just for a costume party, you’ll be all set to scare the bejeezus out of everyone else when you show up as a Death Eater. He was also cruel to anyone he considered beneath him. This included Harry Potter and his house-elf, Dobby. If he couldn’t use someone for personal gain then he stepped on them. This behavior caught up with him, though, when he fell out of favor with Lord Voldemort towards the end of the series.Death Eater Wand: No Death Eater costume is complete without a wand! Look for a wand with intricate designs and a dark, foreboding appearance to match the rest of your costume. Stay in character: The key to being a convincing Death Eater is to stay in character throughout the night. Speak in a deep, menacing voice and avoid breaking character unless absolutely necessary. Of course, there are also mandatory items that any Bellatrix outfit needs to have, such as her hair, her wand, or the Dark Mark on her arm. These are must-have items that Bellatrix always had with her. Mandatory Accessories

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment