276°
Posted 20 hours ago

philosophy amazing grace eau de toilette | 60ml | fragrance for her

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it's extremely feminine and would suit a young woman under 40 (or a youthful female) because it doesn't have the complexity or depth of a mature fragrance. for work, the soap makes it inoffensive but I personally would not wear at work for fear of not being taken seriously since its very simple and girly. I can see some people voted it was like baby grace.i have both and say no, this one has far more white florals and zingy citrus and freesia. baby grace is more musky and powdery and not zingy at all. On Fragrantica, these would be the EDTs: Amazing Grace 20th Birthday Special Edition, Amazing Grace Melarie Odelusi Limited Edition

PB Premiere Amazing Grace* (a spot-on dupe for Philosophy's AG, it just doesn't have as good longevity and sillage).I love this for the spring and summer days. I also think it is a great scent that can be work to work and it is non-offensive. I don't think this is old fashioned, nor sexy, nor interesting, and certainly not memorable. But it's *nice* and clean, and finally my curiosity is satiated. I've smelled this before though, no doubt about it! It's very familiar, although I can't recall who it was on (it's actually driving me nuts). I have no doubt most people have encountered this somewhere, at some point. You'll probably think "Ohhhh...this! OK, I know this smell! 💡" Sillage actually isn't half-bad at first, but does settles to a skin scent. It lingers on your clothes rather well, though - jeez! I can live like a pig in these clothes for days and still smell fresh! Longevity is okay; maybe 3-4 hours?

I've never tried or smelled the EDP, so I can't compare them. But when I do, I'll write an update. I'm not sure if I'll like the EDP better because it was a rose note, and I'm not a fan of a rose accord. But we'll see! Philosophy makes fragrances I can wear without irritating my allergies or giving me headache. They are soft and feminine and comforting. I love pure grace, amazing grace, and fresh cream. I can understand why some people love this perfume. The right body chemistry seems to mute those screechy notes, warms the whole thing up and turns this fragrance into something beautiful. My body chemistry doesn’t seem to mesh with this at all. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE. All I get is freesia and grapefruit - a DRY and clean combo on my skin. Inoffensive and familiar, but not for me.|Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment