276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thinking of You at This Sad Time Sympathy Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lots of love and hugs are getting sent your way. Been thinking about you during this time and I just want you to know I'm here for you." Because life is not a bed of rose, sometimes things are hard. But, with these sympathy messages, you can help make the life of your friends and family better in a difficult time. You can use any occasion or no occasion at all to send a message to someone you love and let them know they're important to you. You might just be the brightest spot in their day. What Should You Say to Let Someone Know You're Thinking of Them?

I’m sending my best thoughts and wishes to you and the whole family. We’ll get through this, I know There are no words for the loss of your wife, a person who was cherished by everyone who knew her. Our thoughts and love are with you in this time of sorrow.This alternative to “Thinking of you and your family” may not be as original as some of the other options on this list, but it earns a spot because of how meaningful it can be to someone hearing it if they’re religious. Those with strong religious values often take comfort in knowing that friends and family who share those values are praying for them in the aftermath of a painful loss. How to Say "Thinking of You and Your Family" to a Coworker or Colleague Thinking of you at this difficult time” is especially overused on social media. You may prepare to comment on the status of a friend only to see that the three people who previously posted their thoughts used the same phrase.

Try to take it one day at a time and remember that you have so much love for you from friends and family. I’ll be thinking if you In loving memory of your wife: She was loved deeply by everyone who knew her. Hoping the support of friends and family bring you comfort at this difficult time. You need a warm bath, a beautiful view and a sound sleep to help you unwind from all the troubles this week has incurred, I hope you get all of these and more.

on sale now!

Although I never met your sister, I feel like I knew her through you. I’m so sad for your loss and wish you strength in the days ahead.

My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction” by Perez You are thought of and loved more than you know. We're here for you and sending our love your way."I hope that the heat of the moment has not robbed you of the knowledge that I am here for you as long as you will have me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment