276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GK64 GK64x RGB Hot Swap Programmable Wired Case PCB Plate Cherry MX Keyboard DIY kit Replacable Space

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you don't receive the parcel after 140 days, please feel free to contact us for a solution (refund or reshipment). Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Keycap and switch pullers, easily remove keycaps and switches to customizer the board to your ideal specifications. This page includes licensed vehicles that were first registered near Maidstone between Sept 2014 – Feb 2015. Found that the gk64 will fit in the kbdfans 5° case, and I was even able to use the dz60 plate that they have listed as well.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With a little patience it can get the job done, but I did find it extremely difficult to use, cumbersome and mostly undocumented with a poorly designed UI. IngeniousMonkey of Reddit has insinuated this is quite a difficult thing to do and that the manufacturer is working on it and allowing you to move the Fn key to wherever you like.

Except for the type-c cable for stable and fast connection, the optimized ABS case offers supreme experience and the ultimate elegance to your everyday use. DSA keycaps are spherical and non-sculpted, meaning they have a uniform height and shape, unlike OEM or Cherry profile keycaps. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. When taking apart the PCB for a look it felt a little too bendy for just how difficult it is to remove the PCB from the metal case. If so, the corresponding switch leg may need to be slightly filed down or clipped before it can be 100% seated flush with the backplate for a stable connection.

The force required for actuation is measured at approximately 55g and they have a total travel distance of 4mm (2. Very confusing and the interface feels lacking, but once you learn all the ins and outs it performs adequately enough.After removing the first couple of switches you’ll realize how simple it is and quickly get into a rhythm. The keyboard can be disassembled quickly down to individual parts with minimal tools for cleaning, modification or switch upgrades. I can’t tell if that is because of such tight tolerances or such bad tolerances that holes etc only just match up and require some level of force to get it in and out.

PBT Keycaps, are made from high quality PBT to prevent a glossy build up and look good for a long time. GK64X/GK64XS is also hot swappable, with which you could install the switches directly without soldering. This is especially great for me because I’m one of the few who use ESDF and when a mate comes round to trial the odd game he can now look at the pretty colours instead of berating me for being the progressive legend that I am. That being the case I recommend clipping and performing the band-aid mod, even if it doesn’t really need it.

I had a few questions and they were answered within a day or two from a polite but direct admin lady. NKRO insures every key press will register 100% of the time no matter how many keys are pressed simultaneously. If you’re a coder looking to reduce hand fatigue and ensure better coding keystrokes, having a proper keyboard for your PC or Apple device, is critical for productive work. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment