276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orchard Toys Lunch Box Game, A Fun Memory Game, Perfect For Children Age 3-7 & Crazy Chefs Game, Educational Matching and Memory Game for Children Age 3-6

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The exciting and engaging gameplay is sure to hold the children's attention play after play, testing a number of different educational skills. There are some exceptions where the products are either too heavy or too bulky or where the Manufacturer restricts the online sale of their goods.

Step into the realm of Lunch Box Ready, an ASMR packing game that offers an incredibly immersive experience. I LIKE this game, because ya know, I’m just one of those people who are OBSESSED organizing not for me🤭 but for other people, so I got this app when I was really young and then I guess when I was little I also deleted it🤷🏼‍♀️ so then, like- 6 or 5 years later i was playing a game and I saw an ad for this game, So I was like, Oh I remember this from when I was a kid!

Players take it in turns to roll the dice, and pick up cards with the matching number, before adding them to their path.

The addition of the spinner turns Crazy Chefs into a game of chance to see who will cook their meal first! Help your child learn more words with this Lunchbox game + 12 photo symbols on 2 boards + tips for use, all in an A5 zipped bag.Whether you're getting ready for school or simply seeking a tasty simulator game, fridge organizing has got you covered. Not only are the cards double-sided to maximise the number of combinations, they also feature hilarious characters that children will love! There are two ways to play this educational game - one by matching analogue times and moving the clock hands, but watch out, if you land on Mr. Using familiar and simple lotto gameplay, players identify healthy food and improve their memory skills as they race to fill their lunch box with tasty items! She does have a bit of a thing about her packed lunches that she takes to nursery, so it was the perfect game for her.

What's the Time Mr Wolf features cute woodland animals which children will love, including bunnies and hedgehogs.

The skill is to match all the lunch box ingredients, whilst remembering which overturned card contains the matching ingredient. Many foods can coexist in the same grid, and you can easily complete the level even if you place them randomly. Channel your inner culinary artist as you meticulously slice it all, design your sandwich, and arrange snacks, taking your cooking skills to new heights reminiscent of cooking diary. This game is useful for me I have 5 kids and I needed making lunch I don’t haven obey for school lunch and ppl are making fun of my kids. To opt out of CrazyLabs sales of personal information as a California resident, please visit our Privacy Policy: https://crazylabs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment