276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[Isntree] Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is one of the most lightweight Korean sunscreens I have ever used. I might even say that it is the most lightweight sunscreen ever. Although it is marketed as a gel, I feel like the texture is also creamy and lotion-like. Photo by THESKINVERSE Photo by THESKINVERSE

Contains Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize skin, Astaxanthin to improve skin elasticity, and Ceramide to replenish moisture in skin. This sunscreen gives no white cast and safe for sensitive eyes. It feels like a moisturizer and very lightweight.can stabilize Avobenzone, works well with Ensulizole, approved to 10% anywhere but the US. Non-shiny! I apply it over my regular summer skincare routine of cosrx toner and Paula’s Choice’s (discontinued) CBD Milk – a very lightweight base indeed. The lightweight formula absorbs well and leaves no white cast due to the use of broad-spectrum chemical sun filters, which help to moisturize skin and provide a dewy finish. Lightweight, lotion-like texture but not runny. It glides very easily on the skin and applies thinly. Apply generously to the skin 20 minutes before skin exposure, then reapply every 2 hours, and after swimming or sweating.

Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store With Isntree's Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel by your side, you can be sure that your skin will stay healthier for longer. not a strong filter (SPF 4.3 at 10% concentration), not photostable (loses 10% protection in 45 mins), used with other filters to solubilize. We recommend doing a patch test on a wrist or behind the ear before using any new product. Ingredients Ofera protectie solara ridicata datorita SPF50+ ,PA++++,nu lasa pelicula alba, are o textura usoaraOne of Korea's most-loved beauty brands, ISNTREE has established themselves as a brand renowned for their innovative formulations and sustainable skincare products. Formulated through inspiration from the natural world, ISNTREE strives to create beauty products that harness the powers of the natural world. I have combination skin. Tried a few sunscreens for daily use, they made me break out or left me greasy by midday.

Skin2Seoul is an online K-Beauty shop based in the UK. Our aim is to make the most sought after Korean skincare & make-up products, trends and innovations more accessible and affordable to the UK market. There are also two broad spectrum (offering but UVA and UVB coverage) filters that offer coverage of 280-400 nm. Both are very photostable, meaning there is little to no deterioration in the presence of UV light. They can also help to stabilise other filters within the formulation. Although it’s not US FDA approved, the first, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine is considered one of the best sunscreen agents known today and remains widely available in other parts of the world like Europe, Australia or Asia. Featuring both physical and chemical agents, the second, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol is a new generation filter. Its hybrid nature means that it’s organic, but is neither water nor oil soluble and works as a suspension of micro fine particles. What bugs me is their claims though: they advertise to use it during outdoor activities, and also claim to reapply over makeup. Availability & Price Astrid: I am not as patient as Dorit, so I always just apply the entire amount at one go. It resulted in a super shiny situation, but it will dry down after around half an hour. I only use Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum Ex as a base. Finish At the last step of skincare routine, apply a moderate amount on the entire face and gently pat for better absorption.The Isntree sunscreen is as close to perfect as it gets. I seriously have nothing bad to say about it. It would work for all skin types except for oily skin that may find it too dewy or may get greasy after a couple of hours. So, if you’re oily and live somewhere hot and humid, it’s better to look for other options. However, it will work great for normal skin and anyone prone to dryness, acne, or sensitive skin. Also, if you prefer a silky smooth finish and a healthy glow. I like that I don’t need to apply a separate moisturizer with this, so the morning routine can be kept simple. If you’ve been meaning to get this, go for it! Highly recommend it!

It is a popularhealing plant in Korean traditional medicine to treat infection andirritated skin. It boasts skin-soothing properties and is a powerful antioxidant thanks to its vitamin A, C, and E content, as well as other antioxidant compounds. Portulaca Oleracea Extract is used in Korean skincare to treat a number of skin concerns, including wrinkles, moisture loss, and overall, rejuvenating the skin. Overall impressions: Does Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel work? Produsul a fost testat la Institutul COREDERM Skin Research Center si este recunoscut pentru gradul scazut de iritare a tenului.No. The moisture it provides is long-lasting, and you wouldn’t even need to apply a separate morning moisturizer under it. Skin doesn’t become tight or dull-looking at the end of the day. It would be perfect for those whose skin is prone to dryness. In addition, it doesn’t sit on fine lines but fills them in and gives the skin a plump appearance. PURITO Daily Go-To Sunscreen is a reef-friendly SPF that is a hybrid sunscreen combining the properties of a chemical and physical sun cream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment