276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Girl of Now by Elie Saab Eau de Parfum For Women, 90ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It smells sweet out the bottle but once it's on the skin it smells like burnt pistachio and almonds. Its gorgeous and I will continue to use it, but I wouldn't repurchase if I still have my YSL Libre Intense. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. This bright opening is enlightened by an exclusive accord of orange flower and almond associated with the solar Frangipani flower.

Im not sure what I was expecting, I do get the almond and pistachio but I feel there is something missing. my skin can’t do nutty notes that well, so while i really liked it on paper, feminine, and sweet, impression of a woman wearing crystals and gold as jewelry, on me it got cloying and felt like tasting the drink, which was unpleasant, too nutty with a bad aftertaste. Aromatic with a fruity, floral, and woody tone, this unique women's perfume from Elie Saab is your next must-have fragrance. But after a minute, it melts into a creamy -sweetness with a tingling touch, given by the pistachio note.Girl of Now Lovely is an uplifting fragrance with fruity and floral accords that create an optimistic energy. Tonka Bean and Almond Milk blended together leave a final Almond trail while Patchouli reinforces the ultimate ELIE SAAB signature.

Now, after it’s been sitting in my collection for a year and the perfume has darkened and matured, I like it much more now! I feel like it would really have needed that pear and sweetness thats in the note pyramid to weigh out.Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. The group has similar tastes and interests, grouped around the Tonka bean and the love of warm, opulent, glamorous, sweet, and nutty scents. Top notes are mandarin orange, pear and pistachio; middle notes are orange blossom, magnolia and almond; base notes are patchouli, cashmeran, tonka bean and almond milk. Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Bht, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 60730 (Ext.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment