276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X Gaming Graphics Card with Axial-tech fans & central static pressure fan ROG-STRIX-RTX3090-O24G-GAMING

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During busy periods, we may experience a backlog of enquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.

For those who prefer a sleeker, more subtle look, the greyscale colorway allows it to seamlessly blend into the build. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

How many years will the GeForce RTX 3090 Asus ROG Strix Gaming OC 24GB graphics card play newly released games and how long until you should consider upgrading the GeForce RTX 3090 Asus ROG Strix Gaming OC 24GB in your PC? This begins to explain why NVIDIA referred to the RTX 3080 from last week as its "flagship" gaming product. Please be advised of our data usage for machine learning and AI inference and training purposes which can be found here along with our other editorial and copyright policies. The lineup nearly doubles Raytracing performance with Gen2 ray-tracing cores and 3rd iteration Tensor cores. I mainly play with headphones, but I also have been playing without them just to "validate" my test results and see if I could play without them.

The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition sports a rather polarizing design that’s a stark departure from the more organic design of its predecessor.There’s a clear image of what you are getting in the box, and some basic highlights like the fact that this is an OC Edition card. Technisch notwendige Cookies ermöglichen es einer Webseite, bereits getätigte Angaben (wie zum Beispiel Benutzernamen oder Sprachauswahl) zu speichern und dem Nutzer verbesserte, persönlichere Funktionen anzubieten.

Most importantly, it is that outrageous shader processor count (referred to as CUDA cores by NVIDIA), passing the 10K marker, nobody .Extreme pads (minimally less conductive than Ultimate, but softer and hence more forgiving, I used those), but it might have not been available when the article was written.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment