276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Limited Edition LION WHITE CHOCOLATE Bar by Nestle - Full box of 40 x 42g Bars

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The original Toll House Inn burned down in 1984 and was rebuilt as a museum dedicated to the history of the chocolate chip cookie.

Lion Chocolate Bar 60g Online | Nestlé Family ME Lion Chocolate Bar 60g Online | Nestlé Family ME

Milkybar is made of a creamy white chocolate that contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Nestle’s company history began in 1866 with the foundation of the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company.The Lion chocolate bar was first launched by Yorkshire confectionery company Rowntree’s in Fawdon, Newcastle in 1976. Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection that was created by Rowntree’s of York, United Kingdom, in 1935.

Limited Edition LION WHITE CHOCOLATE Bar by Nestle - Full box

There are 34 chocolate bars in total (not including flavour variations) that I managed to find out for you. The production of Lion bars was moved to a factory in Dijon, France when it was bought by Swiss company Nestlé in 1988. The Lion chocolate bar has been used in advertising campaigns around the world, including the UK, where it was featured in a popular commercial in the 1980s that featured a lion singing “Give me a break. The Nestle Wonka brand is known for its unique and unusual flavors, such as Nerds, Runts, and Laffy Taffy.They are fairly similar to Kit Kat (even have the red style packaging), but have a slightly thicker layers of wafer and filling. The chocolate bar which is 30% wafer caramel, 4% crisp cereal and 41% milk chocolate was even known as ‘The Big Cat’ in some areas until the 1990s. Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society. No doubt, this list will continue to change as some chocolate bars are discontinued and new introduced, so if you think of any other chocolate bars produced by Nestle, let me know in the comments bellow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment