276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONZANA® 3.6 Litre Airfryer with Dial Controls | 3.6L Capacity | Adjustable Temperature and Timer Settings | 1500W Hot Air Fryer | Healthy Low Fat Cooking Kitchen Appliance Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finding the right air fryer can be tricky, especially with new brands and models cropping up all the time that you might not be overly familiar with. This sample was allowed to be kept for long term testing, meaning we can revisit our verdict in the coming months. She received this sample from COSORI for testing at the Future facility in Reading, which is a space that allows her to expand her testing process.

Monzana Hot Air Fryer Accessories Set 8 Pieces Black Pan Monzana Hot Air Fryer Accessories Set 8 Pieces Black Pan

We opted for bacon in this particular test, but sausages, toast and even oats are all excellent candidates for a speedy start to the day. It can't be overestimated how great these kind of resources are for air fryer newbies, and the 5 food presets are also bound to go a long way if you're not sure on how long to cook your air fryer food for yet.If you're smart-home inclined, you can also download the COSORI app and access even more recipes online. Cleverly, you can decide with the COSORI Lite whether you want to make use of the preheat function or not with just the touch of a button, adding a further level of convenience to this little air fryer. The touch screen panel looks great and has an LED screen integrated while the controls are easy to use with simple buttons. Below we detail our experience with this air fryer from unboxing to cleaning, so you know whether or not to spend your money.

Monzana DBHF005 Manuals | ManualsLib Monzana DBHF005 Manuals | ManualsLib

These presets take the stress out of cooking if you're new to air fryers, and while I don't find them overly useful as I'm used to using mine, I have found that my mum (who is new to the air fryer game) loves how easy they make dinners.

Cheese is a versatile food that excels in an air fryer, whether it's greek style grilled cheese to add to a salad or creating a great filling for a toastie. As you can see from the photos, I was thoroughly impressed with the cooking of chips in the COSORI Lite.

Download Monzana DBHF003 Instructions Manual | ManualsLib Download Monzana DBHF003 Instructions Manual | ManualsLib

The main selling points of the COSORI Lite is that it's compact and affordable - which a range of other popular air fryers right now are also excellent for. It'll look great on your countertop, comes in a range of different colours and has an excellent RRP too.I absolutely love the exterior of this machine, especially the interface, but I must admit that the buttons were a little bit fingerprint-mark-prone. From frozen, these bites took far less than the 15 minutes I allocated for them, and were piping hot when I retrieved them. It's not hard to see then, with those comparisons in mind, that the COSORI is better valued, as well as yielding superior cooking results in my opinion, and looking a whole lot nicer on a countertop.

Monzana DBHF003 Manuals | ManualsLib Monzana DBHF003 Manuals | ManualsLib

In this instance, I popped in this halloumi alternative for five minutes at first, accompanied with a spritz of olive oil. It has great user features, which would make me want to use it more than my oven, and is unbelievably speedy thanks to the sheer power it holds. Beige foods come into their own in an air fryer and vegetarian beige foods are not an exception to this rule, as I discovered when I popped these southern-fried 'chicken' bites in as part of my tests. Air fried broccoli probably isn't to everyone's tastes, as it's vastly different from boiling, but if you like your stems to have a good crunch, it'll be massively up your street. To operate, I used the arrows on either side of the LED, and set the cooking time to 60% of what the packet recommended (this is my golden air fryer cooking rule - and almost always yields the results I want).I absolutely love that this air fryer has reheat and preheat functions, as well as a shake reminder halfway through, which is perhaps a sign that I'm too deep into air fryer culture. I'll admit that I did not have super high hopes for this cheese, as it looked lacking in substance when it first went in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment