276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mystery in the Mountains: Lucky Laney Series: 3

£4.425£8.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As time goes one, it is nearing Christmas. Laney and her roommate decide to buy Christmas decorations and really liven things up for them. Apparently Grandma and Jake have too. This is new for all of them after some turns in their lives. As Laney is on the roof next door to Grandma's house, Jake is out cutting wood for his Grandma. A slip and almost fall has the two of them realizing they are neighbors. Rules are supposed to bend sometimes, and at other times break altogether. And break they do. Now the perfect spiced up hot happens.

So this could be just the typical story about boy meets girl and they live happily ever after but Dayum... What a book... After years of travel, Rauzon clearly has found his permanent roost at Laney. As a teacher of geography, he is an optimistic activist, grateful for the opportunity to educate the next generation, encourage their curiosity and critical thinking, and help them bear witness to the environmental changes so they might do something about it. I loved this book. A man that has rose to success becoming a billionaire is tired of women wanting to be with him only for his money moves into the basement of his grandmother's home.Gran shakes the banana at the television as Captain Benson interrogates the wrong man. “Stupid, stupid!” she says. My cheeks are hot. I can’t look him in the eyes. His pupils are reeling me in. I have to turn away. He shouldn’t be this kind — it’s too much — it isn’t fair. Jake is a very wealthy man that was getting fed up about his life. He was getting pis** because everyone always wanted something from him because you know that money can talk louder than words. One day he made the decision of moving to his grandma's basement to think about his life. Since he doesn't have time to date, his grandma had other ideas so she signed him of for a bachelor spot at a dating show... Rafi! Bring me that box over there.” He points to a cardboard box at the far end. “I’m taking these into the shop tomorrow.” Let's take a look into our story shall we. Laney is a law student. All she does is study and work. Her bff & roomie Tony thinks she needs to experience life a little. He thinks she is turning into a little old lady too soon. Man she is only in her twenties. So he decides to blind side her and sign her up for a dating game show. She is going to kill him!

I'm not particularly a fan of Reality TV romances, for that reason I don't read them, but in this case Summer Cooper did a good job and made me really enjoy the story. This next excerpt is a doozy, y’all. What happens when you mix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Beforewith Netflix’s You, you might ask? You get Creep: A Love Storyby Lygia Day Peñaflor, a new thriller that we can’t get over. Polishing. Where else?” Gran gestures to the garage. The banana peel draped over her fist always reminds me of a dashboard hula girl. Laney Villanueva and Nico Fiore are a we. They wake every morning and fall asleep every night un-alone in the world. How does it feel? What is it like to have someone and to be someone in return?Laney is a law student and is always avoiding fix ups. Her next door neighbor is an adorable old woman that has been trying to get her to go out with her grandson but Laney think he might be a dead beat since he is moving into his grandmother's basement. One day when she reading her mail she finds out that her best friend has signed her up to be on a reality tv show and can't believe it. The reality show is where she competes against 12 other woman on a show where 3 men are available and one is a billionaire. Even though she's reluctant she agrees to do the show and is immediately drawn to one man. Jake is only on the show because his grandmother wanted him to do it after she got him on it. He thought he'd make the most of it and when he saw Laney he thought things were starting to look up for him. When the show takes a break for the holiday imagine Jake's surprise when he sees Laney living right next door to his grandmother. He knows its against the show's rules to see her but he can't help himself. Jake really wants Laney but he finds out almost too late that the show is rigged and he has to find a way to get what he wants without losing everything. Will Jake and Laney find a way to be together? Laney professor Mark Rauzon sits comfortably in his small cramped office surrounded by books, file cabinets, maps, flags, and journals. He has bushy eyebrows, a warm smile, and wears a shirt the color of a yellow warbler. As he talks, it is easy to see he loves to teach and is passionate about his work. He is a wildlife biologist, geographer, expert in island restoration, a world-renowned bird expert, author, photographer and, most importantly, teacher. That’s good, Gran,” I say, although she’s seen every episode a dozen times. This one aired over summer vacation. Gran and I watched it together while I put her blood pressure medications in her Monday–Friday/day–night pillboxes. It’s the episode where a student accuses her volleyball coach of sexual abuse, but it’s a misdirected cry for help. It isn’t the coach. It’s her mother’s boyfriend who’s been abusing her. Sydney Bergen belongs on the Disney channel. She wrings her hands when she’s excited, and she only talks about one thing: horse camp. She goes on and on about blue ribbons, monster-size flies, horses named Warhol and Van Gogh whose tails are dyed with hot-pink and purple food coloring. There’s one cute counselor who’s a Junior Olympics bronze medalist. Every summer the challenge is, who will catch his eye this year? Cue Sydney’s Disney show theme song, with a neighhhh at the end. Jake is a billionaire. A hot sexy as sin billionaire who is the owner of his own tech company. He has just moved into his grandmother's basement to hide and get some peace and quiet. He is tired of people hounding him for money. Especially women. They throw themselves at him. They send dirty pictures etc. to entice him to fall in love with him, all because he is rich. Why can't he meet a nice girl? He really doesn't have much time to date anyway, since he has an empire to run.

Jake🐺🍆🌋 was just staying with his grandmother👵 to lay low for a while. As a young eligible billionaire, he's bombarded with women💋 wanting to date him for his 💰money. He's also tall, extremely handsome👨, and buff💪, which makes him even more attractive to the gold diggers. Nico has a zit on his chin, a small pink bump that’s higher and pinker in the center. It will break through tomorrow. Whenever I see Nico Fiore from across the cafeteria, it’s as if I’m watching him on television. He grows taller and broader every season, and his hair goes from neat to shaggy and then neat again. His friends revolve around him. They move in and out of his storyline. Here, at arm’s length, Nico Fiore is better than a TV character. He’s real. I could reach out and feel his chest. He’s flesh and blood and flaws. A real boy with a pimple. I cross through the living room to the kitchen and push coffee cake crumbs into the sink. Coffee cake is a portal to old age. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys deception, fun, love and a good dose of wanting to kill a certain side character *smile*

Recommended For You

More locally, Professor Rauzon studied the double-crested cormorants that nested under the Bay Bridge. He designed expensive “bird condos” to replace the nests lost to the new construction but worried the birds would not adopt their new homes. To his relief, after the last bit of steel and concrete was removed, two birds –affectionately named “Adam and Eve”– showed up on the bridge and now are successfully nesting. His prototype will be used again to secure housing for the birds at the Berkeley Marina. Double-crested Cormorant, April 10, 2013. (Photo/Mark Rauzon) Date the Billionaire is a standalone romance novella that is chalked full of entertainment. You’ll especially like the final ceremony...someone gets what they deserve! She found her own happily ever after with a martial arts fighter who also happens to be an adorable IT geek! Now, she loves to write about hot alpha males that come with a pretty face and covered in tough-as-nails muscle... who are secretly looking for their true soul mate (shhh…)!

Nico traces the outline of Laney’s face with his thumb. It’s over for him. He’s gone, too. He’s lost in her.I take my time writing Laney’s late pass. I write her name in cursive, in loops and swirls, because even her name is pretty, like a vacation destination in the Philippines. Welcome to paradise: What can I do when I see that my TBR is getting huge by the minute? The only thought that occurred to me is that I need to get busy and read non stop. It was simple if I could do that all day but unfortunately I can't. I try but they keep coming and coming.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment