276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BANANA REPUBLIC Womens Icon Collection Tobacco and Tonka Bean Eau De Parfum (EDP) Womens Fragrance, 75ml Spray, (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

until modern perfumery began at the end of the nineteenth century, advances were limited to mixtures of natural extractions of local materials, with the occasional incursion of exotic resins and plants imported from distant lands at high prices." T. Sanchez, The Perfumes, The A-Z Guide. Neroli Woods is the perfect scent to wear every day. It’s fresh and clean, with notes of citrus that are sure to keep you feeling energized all day long. No matter what you identify as this fragrance will suit you.

It’s fresh, clean, and will make you feel like your best self every day. This unisex fragrance has top notes of green tea, grapefruit, and bergamot which are followed by middle notes of jasmine, violet leaf, and lavender. Base notes include musk, vetiver, and amber to round out this amazing blend that can be worn all year long. Sản phẩm lỗi do vận chuyển dẫn đến việc sản phẩm bị méo mó, thay đổi hình dạng, hư hỏng bộ phận vòi xịt, ống xịt, bị nứt, vỡ. You can wear this cologne every day without worrying about it clashing with your outfit or overpowering others in close proximity. It has just enough strength to last all day long but not so much that people will notice from across the room. You won’t be able to resist this beautiful blend of green florals with hints of muskiness. Once you put it on your skin or clothes, people will come up to you asking what cologne you have on because they just can’t get enough of how great it smells.It has top notes of neroli, mandarin leaf, and coconut nectar which are followed by middle notes of orange blossom, solar accord, frangipani, and peony. The base is made up of sandalwood, cedarwood ebony, and amber to round out this amazing fragrance. This scent will make you feel in charge wherever you go. Pffft pffft, then wait a minute. Nose to the wrist. Mmmhhh, fruity delicious! With a hint of coconut. I like. Sniff again: yes, yummy - but.... Ha! What's that? There's (finally!) a but!

Perfume: This is the extract or extrait of a fragrance and represents the scent in its purest form. This often creates a smooth and round texture, which is hard to achieve with the dilution represented in the other concentrations of fragrance. The Classic collection offers clean and crisp scents that include the Classic M and W fragrances, while the Icon collection is a niche inspired collection representing the fashion label’s heritage. Some of the most famous perfumes in the Icon collection are 90 Pure White and 78 Vintage Green. A brief history of Banana Republic Banana Republic was born from two California creatives fueled by their explorer spirits. Curious, connected and out in the world, their clothing is designed for a life in motion. They travel near and far searching for the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance-because they believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities for a life with NO BOUNDARIES. Overall, T&B is a fragrance without corners and edges, like a fluffy fluffy blanket. In autumn and winter, perhaps also in fresh summer nights I can imagine him well. Intended rather as a date fragrance, which fits by its cuddly pleasing aura certainly. I find it subtle, clean, neat smelling, with three sprays I would wear this at work. Pleases me in summary, especially for the price, very good. Slate by Banana Republic is the perfect scent for men who are looking for something different. It’s an aromatic fragrance that has notes of clary sage, ginger, and patchouli. This unique combination makes it stand out from other fragrances on the market today. And because this fragrance is made from natural ingredients, you don’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals getting on your skin or clothes either.Although coumarin has such scary relatives, it is still in a very high demand in perfumery and cooking (mainly in tonka beans and cinnamon). Tobacco & Tonka Bean" is a - yes, let's call it: Cheapie, which is offered for under 30 euros. One receives thereby always a 75 ml - flacon. Well, my first proper review and I've not got a trained nose or anything so I'm really not sure what use this is to anyone but I'm really getting into fragrances and here are my impressions as a complete novice!! :)

Unisex Banana Republic Tobacco & Tonka Bean Eau de Parfum is an oriental gourmand scent beginning with top notes of juicy Anjou pear and Mirabelle plum, heart notes of coconut and tobacco leaves, and base notes of vanilla bean and tonka bean. Tobacco & Tonka Bean is the perfect fragrance for you. It’s a modern take on classic masculine notes that are both sexy and sophisticated. But women, don’t let that scare you off because this fragrance suits you as well. You can wear it every day, whether you’re going out with friends or spending time at home with your significant other. The scent will leave everyone around you wanting more of this fresh, yet warm fragrance. The durability and sillage are solid, but that also depends on when you want to wear the fragrance. After seven to eight hours, he is still discreetly skin perceptible, in the first hour he also radiates quite well. For parties too weak, even a whole nine hours workday he keeps possibly not perceptible through, but at the price you can also like to re-spray. The initial whiff of Tobacco & Tonka Bean by Banana Republic introduces a subtly sweet scent. This is due to the surprising combination of Anjou pear and Mirabelle plum, creating a soft fruity, slightly sugary start. Then comes an interesting twist as the perfume transitions into its next phase. This progression reveals the undercurrent of coconut and tobacco leaf. The coconut adds a creamy, tropical touch while the tobacco leaf lends a deeper, more grounded profile to the perfume. It gives off a rich, slightly spicy aroma that resonates throughout the perfume's heart. Banana Republic introduces the ICON Collection, a niche-inspired fragrance collection of scents that takes the consumer through an olfactive journey, exploring trend and stories throughout each decade of the brand’s iconic existence. Crafted by master perfumers, each fragrance tells a different story of adventure through a distinctly modern lens. Banana Republic’s ICON fragrance collection is composed of eight unisex scents.Coumarin has been widely used in flavoring of pipe-tobacco and cigarettes. Its sweet odor is now associated with tobacco scents. While a tobacco absolute does not contain any significant amount of coumarin, it is often paired with coumarin in tobacco accords in perfumes. Tonka beans - fruits of Dipteryx odorata, a tropical tree native to Central and South America - contain 1-3% of coumarin. Tonka bean absolute contains 90% of coumarin. On aging tonka beans you can notice small white crystals; this is practically coumarin in its pure form! Tonka beans are used in making desserts, for air freshening and even as an insect repellent. As a flavoring, coumarin has been banned from the food industry in many countries, which I consider as an obvious overdoing; you can find it in absolutely legal cinnamon in the quantity of 1%. Ideal for leisurely nights out or intimate evening gatherings, this perfume provides a feeling of sophistication without trying too hard. It's a smart choice for those looking to make a statement without shouting. The color purple of the bottle also fits the fragrance somewhere: warm and inviting. I smell only very minimal tobacco, but really only rudimentary. The title fits only so half. For me, this scent is tonka bean throughout with a sweet underpinning, probably coconut at first, then vanilla after about 15 minutes. After that, the scent changes only marginally. The opening is decisively characterized by vanilla and coconut - but do not worry, it does not turn out as sweet as this part of the pyramid suggests. For this, we can be grateful to the fruity, almost tart mirabelle. It stands up to the sweet notes of the fragrance as boldly as it does successfully, always providing a very pleasant balance. Why the pear is highlighted in the fragrance pyramid seen here, I frankly do not understand - I can not perceive it with the best will in the world, but this statement is of course based on (m)a subjective impression.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment