276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lovehoney Beginner's Unisex Strap On Dildo & Harness Kit - 5 Inch Silicone Strap On for Pegging Play - Adjustable Harness Set with 3 O-Rings - Anal Dildo Adult Sex Toy - Waterproof - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re buying solo, think about your own needs and plans for use before buying. Here are some helpful considerations. Questions to ask when shopping for a harness

If you're intrigued by penetration, the obvious first place to start is with gentle anal exploration – a finger or two, with a lot of lube. You're hunting for a spot a couple of inches inside you, just behind the base of your penis, and it should feel good when you press it gently.Great for beginners, this is one of the most common pegging positions. On the bed, couch, or hey, even on the floor, you get on your hands and knees and have your partner enter you from behind. This is a sturdy position—if it's your first time experiencing anal penetration, you might appreciate not having to balance in some complicated configuration. On your stomach

Take your time finding the appropriate size to control the device, the right fit will feel like an extension of the body. This is the best way to avoid inappropriate friction, chafing or accidents during penetration. Any position that you can imagine people having penetrative sex in, you can probably make it work with a strap-on as well," says Dr. Zhana Vrangalova, LELO sexpert and NYU professor of human sexuality. You can try it standing; you can try bending over a piece of furniture and having your partner enter from behind... You should feel free to experiment with whatever feels best for the both of you. For many folks, a huge part of the enjoyment from wearing a harness is watching your partner enjoying the sensation of being penetrated, Stubbs says. “There’s a lot of intimacy in being able to penetrate partner and be close to them. You can have your body right against theirs and use your hands and mouths to kiss and stroke.” If you prefer the look of an underwear-style harness, as many folks who are new to strap-on sex are, be sure to take careful measurements of your thighs and waist before shopping to make sure you’re getting the right size. Underwear harness recommendations Don't be afraid to add a bit of role play to your pegging party. 'Personally, as a submissive woman, I enjoy pegging because it gives me a chance to be a different person,' says Makarewiz. 'I get to play a character in the bedroom that I'm usually not. Sometimes it is a challenge but it gives me that excitement and I let myself and my partner see me in a different role and he loves it! It is a mind play.'The first stop on your inaugural pegging journey is to locate the prostate, a walnut-sized gland located just beneath the male bladder. The P-spot is fairly easy to access via anal penetration with a strap-on and stimulating the prostate is said to provide next-level sexual satisfaction for him, and fun taking the reigns for her. But resist the urge to plough straight into your lover's anus without pre-heating the oven first. Start small and work your way up to the main event: Jess: “What I like most about pegging is the intensity of the orgasm for my partner. I mean, if anyone hasn't experienced giving a prostate orgasm firsthand you are seriously missing out."

that feels like you’re just wearing underwear, McDevitt suggests the Calexotics Scandal Panty Set, which looks like a sexy pair of

The first time I ever pegged someone we made all the classic mistakes: we bought the cheapest strap-on we could find, rushed in too eagerly, and didn't have a clue which position would be best. But despite that it was a roaring success, as measured by the fact that it made him come so powerfully I had to wipe the wall down afterwards. Communication throughout the practice is essential,' says Dr Mafe. 'As a couple, choose the positions that you both agree to be the most comfortable. Penetration from behind with the couple lying down or on all fours allows for a lot of control during penetration,' she adds. 'Face to face looking into each other’s eyes is very intimate and will enable you to kiss.' ❤️ Stay connected As with the harness, the size, style, and material of the dildo are all important. Let’s start with material. Porous material may trap bacteria inside the toy, making it harder to clean and not optimal for use in and around your genitals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment