276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milwaukee 48-38-0010 Cutter Wheel, 2-Pack

£7.975£15.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it arrived it was well packaged on a pallet and now that I have used it I am very pleased with my purchase. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

This excludes hand tools without apparent fault, worn out but still functional, rusty, burnt, abused, modified, transformed, ground, welded, used for other purposes than the normal use, destroyed by neglect or intentionally.Pipe cutters are essential for plumbers, providing a professional-quality cut and convenience compared to alternatives such as saws.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Fitted with chrome rollers, spare blades and adjustment mechanisms, they're designed to be ergonomic and practical. Upon registration (to be completed at the point of sale) you will receive an additional 2 years warranty on the tool and 1 year warranty on the battery.

The Milwaukee M18™ cordless system offers more than 290 performance-driven solutions for heavy duty applications. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Upon successful receipt and inspection of the item, we will refund or replace this item (where possible). Lifetime is defined as the period of time a tool can be expected to last under normal use and conditions.MX FUEL™ revolutionises the light equipment market by delivering the performance, run time, and durability demanded by the trades without the hazards associated with emissions, noise, vibration, and the frustrations of petrol maintenance. The Milwaukee® 2pc Replacement Cutter Wheels are designed for use with Milwaukee Close Quarters Tubing Cutters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment