276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Timeless Seeds of Advice: The Sayings of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ , Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn al-Qayyim, Ibn al-Jawzi and Other Prominent Scholars in Bringing Comfort and Hope to the Soul

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When calamity hits, we start feeling like Allah owes us something. Allah owes us nothing. We owe Allah everything. So what if this life isn't perfect? It is not Jannah." My suffering became easier because my Lord promised me ease, not once, but twice: “So truly where there is hardship there is also ease; truly where there is hardship there is also ease.”

Their Lord gives them good tidings of mercy from Him and approval and of gardens for them wherein is enduring pleasure. [9:21] 61:11 61:12 Deeds are never sufficient to deliver a person from the Fire, or to grant a person entry into the Jannah (Paradise). This can only come about through the mercy of Allah the Almighty. The Quran supports this view in many places such as His sayings: 1:1Full Book Name: Timeless Seeds of Advice: The Sayings of Prophet Muhammad ? , Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn al-Qayyim, Ibn al-Jawzi and Other Prominent Scholars in Bringing Comfort and Hope to the Soul And that is Jannah which you are made to inherit for what you used to do in life. For you therein is much fruit from which you will eat. [43:72-73] Islamic scholars differed about the meaning of this, falling into different opinions: Entry into Jannah is accorded by Allah’s mercy, however the assignment of ranking and the station in Jannah is done in accordance to the deeds one done in their life. PDF / EPUB File Name: Timeless_Seeds_of_Advice_-_BB_Abdulla.pdf, Timeless_Seeds_of_Advice_-_BB_Abdulla.epub

Drawing from the divine revelations of the Quran and the inspiring sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), this book encapsulates profound teachings that resonate across generations. Additionally, the wisdom of esteemed scholars enriches the collection, offering a well-rounded perspective on various aspects of life, faith, and spirituality. this book came at a time I really needed it. it helped me go through a period where sadness overcame me. the content made me cry, gave me hope and educated me Filled with 111 reminders, this book is both beneficial and valuable with verses from Quran and verifiable sources, including sayings of the Prophets and scholars. Don’t let your definition of success, failure or self-worth be anything other than your position with Him. And if you do this, you become unbreakable, because your handhold is unbreakable. You become unconquerable because your supporter can never be conquered. And you will never become empty because your source of fulfillment is unending and never diminishes.”8”

You know what the Quran teaches me? The Quran teaches me that an incredibly wealthy man can be a failure (Pharaoh) and a homeless man can be successful (Prophet Ibrāhīm ). It teaches me that success has nothing to do with wealth and failure has nothing to do with poverty.” I read this book last year and never put it on here so here we go 🥹🥹 this brought me so much peace and some pieces made me tear up like crazy Indeed, those who have believed and those who have emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah - those expect the mercy of Allah. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [2:218] 9:21

Don’t assume bad of Allah, for by Allah, if you obey Him, He will make for you a source of relief and a way out, and if you are alone within your family and society, then Allah will accompany you in your loneliness. And He will strengthen your heart, and make it firm with His guidance.” Never limit the ability of Allah to provide for you. Never limit the mercy of Allah. When you ask, ask without restriction. The key to dua is hope." The beauty of our religion is that the reward is dependent on the sincerity of our trying and not in the attainment of the results." Do not carry the worries of this life because this is for Allah. And do not carry the worries of sustenance because it is from Allah. And do not carry anxiety for the future because it is in the Hands of Allah. Carry one thing: pleasing Allah. Because if you please Him, He pleases you, fulfills you and enriches you.” If you want to know your value with your Lord, look to how He is using you and what actions he has kept you busy with.”

Timeless Seeds of Advice: The Sayings of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Al-Qayyim, Ibn Al-Jawzi and Other Prominent Scholars in Bringing Comfort and Hope to the Soul The nature of this world is that it's not perfect. That means we will at times go through pain, but not everyone goes through the process of healing."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment