276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Offside: An Ex's Rival Hockey Romance (Rules of the Game)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including:

Chase was the star of the book for me. He’s funny, filthy, protective and honestly hot af. Everything else just felt very drawn out yet not quite fully flushed out. I still enjoyed it because I really do like character driven novels focused on the couple, and I’m down to try the next book in the series when it comes out.

Stay Up To Date On The Latest In Romance, Sci-Fi, & Fantasy

Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide. This book was absolutely adorable and I enjoyed it all the way to the end. I found it on Wattpad and technically it’s a book, so I’ll count it towards my GoodReads challenge. The medical issue with Bailey seemed weird. It was randomly brought up, then never again, and then asked about at the end. I don’t understand why the large gaps between the information. It also added nothing to the story or her character, especially after it is revealed what it is. Please note: This listing is for the published, revised version of Offside only as there will be some substantial edits and changes.

I loved the aspect of Chase’s story that we don’t normally see in a sports romance. Very interesting to see the male POV and have a bit of role reversal. Like at what point does it get only a little exiting? All I’m asking for it a 0.5 effort. Chase loans her family money and he has to make it up for her. “You know, I’m pretty mad” bailey says as she smiles. NOT EVEN A THANK YOU. She never tried to get a job, she just kept drinking her vanilla latte and let chase pay for everything while using a victim coat every chance she could get. This is not what i look for or want to recognize in a female character. Like the bar for her was so low, everything made her sad and she needed to be taken care of etc etc. that’s usually something i would enjoy in a book, even prefer. So use your fantasy to imagine how tame it was handled in this book. God was it traumatizing to read. Anything traumatized this girl, willingly going into a sex store? Left a dent in her soul apparently. She was just so boring in the relationship. Nothing exciting ever.Lots of mention of bending her over and taking her but it was always so sweet. It was more the fact that he said it repeatedly and it just never happened. I felt set up for some explosive scenes and was just so sweet all the time. I loved Ty, adored Dallas, basically fell in love with Shiv and how good of a friend she is (as well as Noelle and Zara, absolute babes), strongly disliked Derek, absolutely despised Luke and Bailey’s old roommates (can’t be bothered to remember their names), wanted to rip Kristen’s hair off of her scalp, and I think that I’ve covered important. Overall, I enjoyed the writing and the characters and I loved the couple. Those things saved the book for me, but there are definitely some developmental issues for me, which would make you think I would maybe DNF or not read another book but something keeps me holding out hope that the story telling will get better because I really enjoy the style and characters she creates. Offside is a steamy new adult college romance. It is book one of the Rules Of The Game series but can be listened to as a complete standalone.

They get together early, so early that I was truly concerned with where she would go with this because it was a big book. She could have taken out so much of them in their happy phase (especially since the break up is late and doesn’t last long) and focused more on developing the conflict. It was good but idk I feel like the sex tape scandal should have been something more. It was really played down on what happened after being hyped up about what could happen.

Okay, so I can see why so many people liked this so much, but it wasn’t really for me. Which is kind of weird considering I got recommended it as a mix between The Deal and The Risk, which I absolutely loved.

There was mention of Bailey having trouble having Os. His response was amazing, but I expected this to play out in the bedroom, but nope. Immediately orgasming with him every single time. I really wanted it to happen because we never ever see this. Women don’t always have orgasms or struggle to have them, and it would have been so amazing to see this in a book. for Offside, which has the subtitle Rules of the Game #1. * 2021 Watty Award winner: Romance category. Offside (Wattpad Version) by Avery Keelan – eBook Details Her stories contain happily ever afters with lovable characters, snarky banter, and enough steam to fog up a mirror. Plus, of course, a hefty dose of drama and angst along the way. This book is hot, and definitely intended for mature audiences (yes, I know you’re probably not 18 and reading this, but I’m forewarning you), and I found myself swooning on multiple occasions because of the hero. W O W. The conflict was not threaded throughout the plot enough. It would be non existent and then, bam, a chapter with one of the exes, and then they would go away and all would be well. The build of the conflict needed to start earlier and have a better build up. Because so much of the book was them in their happy phase, a lot of it read like we were just following along on their daily lives, little to no plot, character or relationship development.Their story is cute, the banter between them is hilarious, and the spice is 👌🏻, but the book took a hot minute to get into and I almost DNF. Plus the whole Luke/Kristen drama was a little over the top for me, and felt too drawn out. Overall though, I ended up loving it once it

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment