276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Elsewhere Emporium: 2 (Kelpies)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please follow the link to the Oak Academy lesson about 'Fieldwork: can I create a field sketch of my community?'.

Mackenzie, Ross | BookTrust Mackenzie, Ross | BookTrust

Great! D’you see what I’ve done? The Emporium is so huge, and before it was all so dark and gloomy and… a bit scary to be honest. So I thought, what would make people happy? What would make them comfortable? What sort of place would they want to discover and enjoy? And then I thought, well everyone loves a carnival, don’t they? So here we are. Every single Wonder in a never-ending city of tents and stalls and rides. Look, over there’s the Leap of Faith, the first Wonder I ever saw, remember?”Daniel and Ellie live in the Nowhere Emporium, which Daniel inherited from Ellie’s father; they run its attractions for the outside world, managing the magic inside. The wonders of the Nowhere Emporium are never ending, arising purely from its owner’s imagination. But one day, the Emporium disappears. As fantastical as the Emporium can be, Daniel and Ellie know that it would be a dangerous place if its ownership fell into the wrong hands. Please follow the link to the Oak Academy lesson about 'Tools of fieldwork : surveys and questionnaires'. Sequel to the nowhere emporium, Daniel Holmes is running the Emporium. With help form his best friend Ellie, they must work together to find the emporium and stop the mystery creature before it’s too late… Daniel is making a bit of a name for himself in the magical community and wherever he and Ellie take the Nowhere Emporium, people come to see it. However someone is after more than just a visit and while they are out visiting one of the magical locations, the Emporium is stolen away.

Teaching Resources Made Easy Literacy Shed Plus - Teaching Resources Made Easy

For your afternoon lesson today, please watch the attached video. Perhaps, you could identify a favourite technique to implement over the course of the next week? In this book, Ellie’s father has died, leaving the Emporium to Daniel, who puts his own twist on the wonders inside, transforming it into a grand circus. He also has removed the veil of secrecy that once surrounded it, giving interviews, etc. The Emporium has no fixed location. It travels from town to town wowing everyone who enters. The Emporium is powered by the magic of dreams – To enter, you must share one of your best. The writing is rich with descriptive detail. Readers will be able to picture every magnificent thing that Daniel has brought to life inside the Emporium. https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/fieldwork-can-i-collect-data-about-road-use-in-my-community-6gvk8rAuthor: Association for the Study of Marble and Other Stones used in Antiquity. International Symposium Where is the Emporium's rightful owner, Daniel? And can Mirren find him before the shop, and everyone inside, is lost forever? It’s persuasive powers take hold of Edna, a young magician at the beginning of her career, she unwilling steals the Emporium leaving Daniel and Ellie stranded with nowhere to call home. Can they rescue Edna and the Emporium from the evil clutches of a long forgotten magical soul, before the Bureau’s remaining agents are swallowed into the shadows too? Will the Emporium return to grace many more towns with it’s wondrous and magical pull?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment