276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heart of the Raven Prince: A Cinderella Retelling (Entangled with Fae)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

their story was sweet and of course it had its well-known tropes such as enemies to lovers, arranged marriage, etc. But when feelings emerge on both sides, she starts to wonder if there\'s more to their contrived courtship than either of them planned. The thing that I love about YA or NA fantasy romance is, because of the minimum focus on spice scenes, the characters have the chance to get to know each other through actions and conversation instead of sweaty physical activities. i despised the stepmother and stepsisters so much that i had to put the book down multiple times and tell myself that they're supposed to be vile and annoying but like.

This was one of the best fairy tale retellings I’ve ever read so far and I’m definitely not exaggerating! I don't know if I should dive into the next book of this series or stop what I'm doing and watch some Disney movies.I absolutely adore her and even through this book is only 490 pages long, we really got know her as a person and I loved that! One day the beautiful thoughts you penned down may disappear–aka you may have accidentally deleted it without knowing. Circumstances strengthen the string of fate and Ember finds herself in yet again another bargain where she has to pretend to be the royal princess and court Franco. Overall this was a great read and I think I’ve found an Author whose other books I must really look into as this book is the second in a series of retellings.

Wanting past the bluster and sparkle and having been wounded by the past and being very wary of the future. Along the way, she has to pretend to be a princess and become the Prince Franco's new love interest.When she isn’t writing, she’s watching dog videos or having dance parties in the kitchen with her daughter. But when her stepmother sets her eye on Franco, the Lunar prince, and wants to use the Social Season as a means to marry off her eldest daughter, Imogen, Ember finds herself even more entangled in her stepmother's schemes.

Be it kindness shown unexpectedly, standing up for oneself and one’s future against someone you love, be it assuaging one’s own guilt and trying to do the right thing and fighting fear and doubt and hoping that love triumphs in the end and never giving up without trying at least once and allowing oneself to be vulnerable to failure. On the other hand, Franco's sister decides the take her brother's love life in her hands and persuades her brother to court the princess of Sea land.I will honestly say I didn't even subtilize when I went into this book with this phrase “ACOTAR meets Bridgerton in this standalone fairytale retelling of Cinderella“. Since Cinderella would have been too obvious, Ember was such a great choice and definitely perfect for this MC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment