276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How Could She?

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wouldn't like to say anything bad about her because I don't know, but it would be hard to say she didn't know. The 34-year-old, whose book on her traumatic childhood became a bestseller, said she "wanted to vomit" at learning the news. We are much more comfortable with the idea of women as victims than the idea that they might be sexually motivated. The pack includes lesson plans, group activities and hard-hitting digital media to help young people develop the knowledge and skills they need to make safe and healthy relationship choices.

I belive fully that she did the right thing and I commend her for not giving in and pushing forward. I love Dana and Heather for how strong and tall they stand after all the hurt that was dished out to them. I read it as a 13 year old and I think it's hard to formulate an opinion (especially because I haven't been through it myself) beyond: I enjoyed it.At just five years old, Dana Fowley learned that there was no one she could trust and nowhere she could escape to. Dana's mother deserves all the horrible days and nights she gets while spending her 12 year sentence in jail. But also shows many other victims of abuse out there that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, you just need to not give up and find the strength within you to face your abusers and like Dana, hit them where it hurts!

Dana, who waived her right to anonymity, was shocked to learn her mum planned to wed her long-term partner, Thomas Miller. She'll actually have a conversation with you about how other people should be in jail, like she wasn't involved in it. For years, Dana and her younger sister suffered at the hands of one of Britain's largest ever-known paedophile rings.The abuse is horrendous and many times I wanted to put the book down and discontinue reading it however I had already read the worst of it so I wanted and needed to know how the story about Dana and her sister, Heather ended. Like many other victims, Dana presumed that, had she told a guidance teacher, they would think her dirty and blame her. I’ve spoken to three different sets of police officers but one told me I ‘didn’t need to know’ what’s happening with the investigation. Despite her appalling childhood, Dana Fowley has grown into a strong woman whose courage and determination to make a better life for her own family shine through on every page of this deeply disturbing, but ultimately triumphant, true story.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment