276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray, Strong Deodorant for Excessive Sweating & Hyperhidrosis Treatment, Lasts up to 5 Days - Unscented (50ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only one of my armpits really sweats, so much that I'm unable to wear certain clothes because it shows a dark patch. I had my doubts about this product, but as I had tried every other deodorant and antiperspirant, creams and everything else, I had to give it a go.

Perspi-Guard® Odour Control Bodywash 200ml - Original Lightly Perspi-Guard® Odour Control Bodywash 200ml - Original Lightly

O for the first time in my life during my early onset of the menopause, this is the only maximum strength antiperspirant that worked effectively for me.I would say that you probably need to test it out and see how it works with your body and your sweat patterns, I will continue to monitor it and if I feel wet or clammy thought the day I will reapply for a few nights. Hyperhidrosis can affect any area of the body, but some areas are affected more commonly than others. It's quite expensive, but I only use it for those occasions where I may be at risk and it's effective for a number of days, so one bottle lasts a long time. I used to only wear suit jackets on the way to the office then remove them and be cold for the rest of the day. I haven't re-applied it since and yesterday (day 6) was a very warm day here, I decided to wear a light coloured top whilst I sat in the garden and couldn't believe my arm pits were completely dry, this morning just a week on from when I started using it, I put it to the ultimate test and instead of driving I cycled the half hour journey to work in the top shown in the pictures.

Perspi-Guard® Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray 50ml

All Perspi-Guard products are made in the UK by Avanor Healthcare Ltd and are not tested on animals. I am relatively fit and very healthy, and about average weight - but since I was a teenager have suffered this challenge and it has driven me to distraction.I sweat a lot in my underarms and for the first time ever I can lift my arms up without worrying about embarrassing sweat patches. This has been really bothering me for nearly a year now and was effecting my social life and my confidence. I suffer with really bad sweat patches on my armpits , I can be cold and I’ll still have sweat patches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment