276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fun Time  Lube Cherry Lubricant Gel Water Based Red, 75 Ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Durex Duration Gel is a product designed to help delay ejaculation and extend sexual performance. Like any topical product, it may contain specific ingredients that could potentially cause irritation or an allergic reaction in some individuals. It’s always advisable to read the product label and follow the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer to minimize the risk of adverse reactions. Note: your brush should look like the one depicted in the bottom half after wiping. Please don’t lube your switches with the overloaded paintbrush evident in the top half. Wait for the product to dry and rub in as required. Wipe off any excess gel with a damp cloth before intercourse.

Like I said at the beginning, this is how I personally lube my switches, and my technique may differ from other hobbyists in the mechanical keyboard scene, and that's okay, because this method I feel comfortable with and I'm sure anybody who follows this guide would enjoy the result this method of switch lubing delivers. Ladies, it sort of feels like one of those moisturizers that costs a fortune for a little pot: light and super moist. Like other Durex gels that are to be used during sex, you should avoid getting Durex Intense Orgasmic Gel into your eyes and on broken skin or open wounds. Also read: Choosing a Mechanical Keyboard – Which Mechanical Keyboard Switch Type Is Right for Me? Zoning Sliders to Control Switch Behavior A good paintbrush is a bare necessity. Higher-quality brushes made of fine, natural-hair bristles will hold lube better and more consistently than cheaper ones with coarse, artificial bristles. The quality of lubrication further hinges on choosing the right brush size.

To do so, tilt the bottle at a 45 degree angle and pump a small amount of gel to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse, or as directed by a doctor. The same goes for butts: if you want to avoid getting an anal yeast infection (yikes!), avoid lubes containing glucose (a.k.a. sugar).

For the spring, I find I have enough lube left over from the lubing the housing to lightly coat the spring in the remainder of the lube on the brush.Durex Intense Orgasmic Gel may cause a warming, cooling or tingling sensation that is expected from the product. READ ALSO: The Handy Morning After Pill Side Effect: Be Fully Prepared for These 7 Possible Side Effects Durex Cherry Lube Side Effects

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment