276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Medion Akoya E15407 Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 2 integrated speakers provide fantastic sound replication of videos and music. The in-built microphone allows you to make Zoom or Teams calls with ease! The E15407 comes with Alexa in-built allowing you to control your smart devices and make video calls with ease from your laptop.

If you truly want the best Intel has to offer, look no further than an Intel Core i7 laptop. These Intel laptops boast even more core and threads, often with higher boost frequencies as well, letting you run the most intensive software without a hitch. For many, the sheer power of an Intel Core i7 laptop is unnecessary, but it's a must-have for gamers, creators, and professionals alike. What's the best Intel laptop for gaming?You’ll have plenty of connectivity options with Intel WLAN AC 9462 allowing speedy connectivity to the internet over 2.4GHz or 5GHz WiFi frequencies. The in-built Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect wireless mice, headsets and more. With such an expansive range to choose from, it can be hard to decide what's the best Intel laptop for you. So, to help narrow down you search, let's take a look at each of the main Intel Core processor models available today. Intel Core i3 laptop

This 15.6" notebook includes a Full HD AVHA screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 allowing for sharp/crisp replication of colours on screen. Get your hands on an Intel laptop today from Ebuyer for a powerful, reliable, and portable machine that's perfect for use at work, on the go, and at home. What's the difference between Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 laptops? Performance and portability - these are what you get when you choose an Intel laptop. Producing some of the best, most powerful CPUs on the market, Intel is a giant in the computer hardware world. They've even managed to break into the discrete GPU space with Intel Arc, competing with AMD on both the CPU and GPU front. So, it only stands to reason that some of the very best laptops out there are powered by Intel technology. For gaming, we'd recommend an Intel gaming laptop with at least an Intel Core i5 processor. An Intel Core i3 processor doesn't cut it for more than low-spec esports titles. Fortunately, even the most budget-friendly of Intel gaming laptops come equipped with Intel Core i5 processors, lending them enough CPU grunt to run triple-A titles at 60 frames-per-second. For basic, everyday tasks like jotting down notes and chatting on social media, an Intel Core i3 laptop is all you really need. Modern Intel Core i3 laptops feature dual-performance-core processors with hyper-threading capabilities, letting them split up their physical cores into virtual threads for those tougher tasks. Intel Core i5 laptopKlarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Equipped with an Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad core processor, capable of reaching 3.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology you're equipped with plenty of power to run demanding applications such as Excel. In this way you can enjoy the performance of the notebook, which with the powerful Intel® Core ™ processor of the tenth generation with integrated Intel® UHD graphics in connection with the generous RAM makes your work on the go - for example when commuting or on a business trip on the train. In addition, you can enjoy online content such as your favorite series on the 39.6 cm (15.6 ") full HD display when you want to take a relaxing break. Weighing just 1.74 kg and with a battery life For up to 8.0 hours, this notebook offers the necessary mobility that you need in your everyday life. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.

Equipped with an Intel Core i7-1065G7 quad core processor, capable of reaching 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology you're equipped with plenty of power to run demanding applications such as Excel. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment