276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Collector # 20355 Audrey Hepburn

£76.92£153.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The impact two difficult marriages had on her is a key section of the film. Hepburn met her first husband, actor Mel Ferrer, when they performed in a Broadway production of Ondine. The couple married in Switzerland in 1954, had a son – Sean Hepburn Ferrer, Emma’s father – and divorced 14 years later. Hepburn in a typically glamorous pose in a publicity shot for Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Photograph: Paramount Pictures/Allstar

Audrey Hepburn dolls by Mattel - Roman Holiday and New Audrey Hepburn dolls by Mattel - Roman Holiday and

The establishment in 1949 of an Academy Award for Costume Design helped to boost Head’s career as she started her record-breaking run of thirty-fiveOscar nominations, beginning with her nomination for 'The Emperor Waltz' (1948).Head won eightOscars during her career, these werefor ‘The Heiress’(1949), ‘All About Eve’(1950), ‘Samson and Delilah’(1950), ‘A Place in the Sun’(1951), ‘Roman Holiday’(1953), ‘Sabrina’(1954), ‘The Facts of Life’ (1960)and ‘The Sting’(1973). The feeling of family is terribly important. Having my father cut off, or he cut himself off, was desperate,” she says in the film. “If I could have just seen him regularly, I would have felt he loved me and I would have had a father … I tried desperately to avoid it for my children. You become very insecure about affection and terribly grateful for it and you have an enormous desire to give it.” In terms of fashion, Gwyneth Paltrow as Margot is the real star of Wes Anderson’s The Royal Tenenbaums, with her fur coats, tennis dresses and heavy eye make-up.Audrey runs viewers through a succession of key moments, from starvation as a child in the war to moving to London to become a ballet dancer. Hepburn’s arrival as a star with an Oscar-winning turn in Roman Holiday in 1953 and her subsequent success in Sabrina and Breakfast at Tiffany’s is fleshed out with archive footage and the contribution of friends and family, who keenly provide behind-the-scenes detail.

Barbie’s here: 7 other fashionable films to watch | The Barbie’s here: 7 other fashionable films to watch | The

Twiggy was the first celeb to be cast in Barbie form in 1967. Since then, Mattel has created new Barbie versions of Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Taylor, Misty Copeland, and many more. Fans of Star Wars, Twilight, and even Jurassic World can have their very own Barbie-sized versions of their favorite characters. Our all-time classic icons have also gotten the Barbie treatment; Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Clark Gable, and Vivien Leigh have all become collectible Barbies. And Cher even has multiple versions! (Mostly because there are so many versions of Cher). The best-kept secret about Audrey was that she was sad,” says her oldest granddaughter Emma Ferrer, who was born a year after her grandmother died. Hepburn went on to marry Italian psychiatrist Andrea Dotti in 1969, moved to Rome and had a second son, Luca, after suffering a series of miscarriages in the 1960s. George Peppard and Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s Photograph: Allstar/Paramount/Sportsphoto Ltd/Allstar The emotional high point of the film is when she reveals how much she struggled to find love,” said Coan, who studied hundreds of hours of archive footage and material to piece together a lesser-known side of Hepburn’s life. “Her second husband was photographed with 200 different women he was having affairs with, he was insanely adulterous, and she suffered at his hands,” said Coan, who interviewed a number of friends who knew the couple.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment